Search results

1. Fruit cocktail Samurai

Samurai journey: I WILL tame my 'sword'

Day 14: Still here! Two weeks in the making! The samurai has survived two weeks without falling. I now can fully appreciate the benefits of keeping a journal here!
  2. Fruit cocktail Samurai

Day 13: Maintaining discipline! Another day has passed!
  3. Fruit cocktail Samurai

Day 12: Seeking control I managed to last another day.
  4. Fruit cocktail Samurai

Day 11: Business as usual, reaching stability. Nothing to report, except that today is a great day, for everyday that I continue to endure, is a testament to my growth from the person I was yesterday!
  5. Fruit cocktail Samurai

Thank you TryingHarder, I'll try my hardest for you, everyone here, and most of all, for myself!
  6. Fruit cocktail Samurai

Day 10: To continue enduring I'll never thought keeping this journal would make such a difference! Everyday would be punctuated with hedonistic musings of a failed samurai: "I'll start tomorrow...I shall rest and enjoy myself for today..." "I shall start when my heart is ready!...Whenever that...
  7. Fruit cocktail Samurai

Thank you, SimonM! I hope to join you in the greater ranks of rebooters one day!
  8. Fruit cocktail Samurai

Day 9: Preparing for the first milestone! Looking towards the optimistic landscape, this samurai has reinvigorated confidence in his swordsmanship. Most of the usual trials that have usually defeated me by now have been overcome as I inch towards the 30 day mark. Truly an experience!
  9. Fruit cocktail Samurai

Day 8: Incoming flatline, I must ready my soul. This samurai enjoys a brief moment of celebration as the exams are over; however, the prospect of an abstinence flatline looms close. It always comes after the initial victory. But I will not surrender! Whether it may be months, weeks, or days...
  10. Fruit cocktail Samurai

NNN2022

This samurai currently walks the same footsteps as you; I have failed many pilgrimages in the past but has only recently found true resolve within a community of brothers and sisters in the same boat. What I meant was many people have curbed the downsides of junk food cravings by creating their...
  11. Fruit cocktail Samurai

NNN2022

Again, just wanted to express my admiration for your resilience, and to cheer you onwards as a fellow Rebooter! Kudos! Regarding the food irk, have you considered getting into cooking as hobby of sorts? Making your own meals can potentially be much healthier for you in general, while being able...
  12. Fruit cocktail Samurai

Day 7: Sense of Pride and Accomplishment! The last busy days draw nearer, as I finish off the last of my exams. What propels me forward is being able to endure to 7 days without giving in to my unruly sword, which I'm rarely able to do. Cheers!
  13. Fruit cocktail Samurai

Day 6: Nearly forgot to write my entry! Phew! That was a close one. I look forward to the day that I achieve 30 days of endurance; I have already begun the feel the effects of this training. The mind is sharper and more sophisticated nowadays, which is a very welcome change.
  14. Fruit cocktail Samurai

Day 5: Holding on! Nothing to report, except for I have not fallen!
  15. Fruit cocktail Samurai

Day 4: Stabilizing! I will NOT give in More busy days and exams! Hopefully the stress will not make me yield.
  16. Fruit cocktail Samurai

Day 3: I forge onwards! The samurai has had a busy day! Business as usual, yet with a backdrop of the ever growing urges, at only day 3! Goes to show how much I needed to take this mission!
  17. Fruit cocktail Samurai

NNN2022

Yes! When the thoughts come creeping in, this time the abstainer has a journal with the whole of Reboot Nation grounding them! To keep on struggling, and overcome!
  18. Fruit cocktail Samurai

Day 2: Still standing! The urges have come already! But I still hold strong! Apologies to any readers for the overdue update.
  19. Fruit cocktail Samurai

NNN2022

I commend you sir! I hope to reach your level of discipline too.
  20. Fruit cocktail Samurai

Day 1: I remain vigilant! Nothing to say! Today is a great day! I'm considering using this journal to keep track of other relevant bad habits in need of a Reboot.