Search results

1. R

New Start

So, had my first meeting / appointment with a psychologist. We're both suspecting that I have been enabling my wife in her current behavior. Never putting my foot down with some boundaries, or some needs on my end (not just sex). Now it's going to be the challenge of re-establishing my own...
  2. R

New Start

A bit of a background. I'm 100% on the same page you are. I have absolutely 0 doubt I'm part of the issue. I'm not shying away from it. She used to be anorexic and bulimic when she was a teen. She kind of grew out of it (I only found out about these issues after we were married. There was a...
  3. R

New Start

Well, competition has been over since Oct 29th. Her anxiety is through the roof. My frustrations are just as high. I thought I was doing an ok poker face, but nope. Not anymore. Tonight, we were watching a show, and it had a sex game in it (completely surprised me) and I casually mentioned "it...
  4. R

New Start

Time to take accountability. Not only struggling, but crashing and burning left and right. Wife is competing in her competition again. Down $3500 within a few months. Worked for extra income all summer (3 jobs) to pay for it. Her hormones are so bad she doesn't see that I support her this way...
  5. R

New Start

I'm struggling, bad. I know all the ingredients. However, I can't seem to stick to the recipe myself. Time for myself to start posting daily. I'm also looking for a local psychologist, someone I have to look in the eye, either weekly or monthly to hold me accountable. I'm not going to give the...
  6. R

New Start

Here again. There are a couple of threads I'll post all the right ingredients on how to fight this, and I haven't followed the recipe myself. I'm in a perfect storm as of late. My wife is not interested in me. She says she loves me, I 100% believe her, but there's no intimacy, no affection, no...
  7. R

Numb Inside

I can tell you from experience, for the most part, once you hit about 30 days or a bit more, the temptation may not go away, however, it's easier to run away (Think of Joseph). You will find your time management so much better, so much more done around the house and not craving as much. When I...
  8. R

Numb Inside

I am a Christian man as well. I have about 25 yrs in this addiction. Not fun, embarrassing and beyond convicting and frustrating. First I want you to remember something. Don't ever think "what would Jesus do"...that's cliché and we already have a bible written about that. Always think "What did...
  9. R

New Start

I have been trying that. But since Oct last year (she did a bikini competition in bodybuilding) she has not just been passionate about, but completely obsessed. Gym all the time (which I appreciate). But I have been doing the budgeting, groceries, cooking, cleaning, filling the cars up, working...
  10. R

New Start

Well, I'm coming back, with my tail between my legs. I'm not sure when I fell off the bandwagon. I just know I'm starting again. I'm incredibly mad at myself for falling. And humiliated for posting this. However, I also know I made it to about 200 days without anything. So I'm posting again for...
  11. R

New Start

Day 188, 2 days ago I had strong urges to view...thankfully I was able to fight them off. And as of yesterday, the no relief drought is over. So since the end of Oct...till yesterday. My wife was finally in the mood in the morning. I was completely unsure how my performance would be, but either...
  12. R

New Start

Day 162, still not much for temptation (praise the Lord on this one). Now about 2.5 months without relief. I have had a moment with her that did start pitching a tent, and I noticed some slight discomfort with Pedro. I had the same issue last year, turns out it was scar tissue inside the shaft...
  13. R

New Start

Day 143...I can't believe I still have barely any temptation. Even with Tiktok for my sideline business and all the women that expose themselves. I have control. Before this reboot, I would have searched them out, or gone right for the sites and relief. The very much downside, my wife's...
  14. R

New Start

Day 118, today was the first day that I had a slight temptation to view. However, I didn't cave. My wife had her competition this past weekend. It was a great experience. And I was one of the only men backstage with a ton of gorgeous women in competition bikinis. Especially, since it was a...
  15. R

New Start

Day 97...still not much for temptation. I don't spend much time on Instagram...not really an interesting platform for me. But, I did download Tiktok...lots of entertainment there. I find it interesting how there are many, many gorgeous women there. But, now, with my attitude towards P...for the...
  16. R

New Start

Day 70...slight temptation a couple times in the last few days but I was able to overcome. Wife is less and less in the mood, she's getting depressed since no vax, no gym. So she's trying hard to keep motivated. Been a couple weeks since any relief, so hoping for something soon. But even then...
  17. R

New Start

Day 49...I have to admit, not much for temptation...yeah it's creeping it just a bit...installed Tik Tok thinking I would use it...and lots of provocative and suggestive stuff, will be deleting it again. Deleted IG for that reason on my phone. Now I only have access on my PC. Last couple weeks...
  18. R

Ex-edger

Mr S!! I have been looking for your posts and finally found it. Hopefully you're still fighting.
  19. R

New Start

Day 37...nothing much to report. Still nearly 0 temptation. This is purely by the grace of God. He has kept me too busy with other things. Had a workout session with my buddy, and finally did 2 plates per side on bench press again (225lbs) for 2 reps. Sure it was on the Smith machine...but the...
  20. R

New Start

Day 29...still great that by the grace of God, barely any temptation. A friend from out of province is here for a few weeks on family matters. So he's accompanying me to the gym...which is awesome. We're pushing each other harder. He's a friend from high school (didn't hang out much back then...