Search results

1. B

Reboot to reconnect

Day 2 Right you are, Yogi. Easier said than done though. I’d definitely define my self as a computer nerd. I’m “always” online. Trying to get offline, but my mind is really wired to the screen. Been trying to keep active and will continue so forthcoming days. Doing interval track training...
  2. B

Reboot to reconnect

Day 1 Slept awfully. Had a good Day with a long bike ride and met up with my ex (from 4-5yrs ago). We just hung out like normal friends. No sexual tension what so ever. Went to the beach, played disc golf, ate ice cream. 🥳 Looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. Thanks for the support guys!
  3. B

Reboot to reconnect

Right you are, guys! Had a good day I think. Talked to parents and some friends. Reached out, got some good talks and understanding. Hard living alone, having no one around in everyday life. I get inactive, surfing random stuff —> p-sub —> PMO. Day 0. Tomorrow I have plans all day. Should be...
  4. B

Reboot to reconnect

Felt an enormous brain fog yesterday. Mood wasn’t good. Stayed in all day even though the weather was oh so fine. Didn’t exercise. Didn’t eat well. But no PMO. A lot of P-sub though, being active on Tinder. Day 2 Goal of the day: stay clean, exercise, be gentle with myself.
  5. B

Reboot to reconnect

Multiple relapses, latest yesterday. Not doing what I want to do. Feeling anhedonic. Want to be at the end of my recovery, not struggling in the middle of it. Hard to find the motivation. I want to connect with someone, but maybe thats not an option, whilst not being connected to my self. My...
  6. B

I stopped and looked back, first step to retribution? (I am nudist/naturist)

Nudism: I don't think this is a problem. The problem could be if nude people trigger you sexually and you then get urges and cave in to P. In it self nudism isn't sexual, it's nudism. Just don't use it as in real life voyeur P. Day 10 is a very normal day to start questioning. Your brain...
  7. B

I need to up my game.

Keep up the good work mate! Remember what you want. Remember what reward lies there in front of you: A life where you are free to direct your energy and attention towards real connection and activities. Well done getting to 15 days. Make it to 16 now!
  8. B

Let's start with 3 weeks, boys !

Well done mate, looking forward to seeing you progress further. Good for you that you found some happiness, less important if it’s because of no PMO or medication!
  9. B

Reboot to reconnect

Thanks heaps! Had an emotionally hard day yesterday on so many levels. But instead of PMO I chose to connect with the folks. Keeping busy, working out, being mindful. Day 3!
  10. B

Reboot to reconnect

Had a nice day with some old friends. Good talks about life. No urges. Feeling tired, but busy day today. Looking forward 🥳 Day 2
  11. B

Reboot to reconnect

Made it all the way to day 30, but after a few bad decisions in a couple of stressful weeks I’m now day 1. P has never done anything good for me. I ruin my life by PMOing. I need to stay strong. I need to remind myself that PMO is a choice and I can choose not to. Reboot to reconnect with...
  12. B

16 months FLATLINE (PAWS) - 24 years old. Addiction from age 13 - 22.

Hey Exp96! What an impressive first post! The first thing that comes to my mind is that a lot of your negative symptoms can be treated with exercise. 30 mins 3 times a week has effect on symptoms like depression/anxiety, energy level / fatigue, digestion/urination, libido, executive function...
  13. B

I want the second chance for normal life

Cheer up mate! Lots of lovely experiences lie ahead of you. Healing takes time. Don’t do stuff you can’t undo. Much love!
  14. B

Reboot to reconnect

Day 20. Bored and want to do something fun instead of chores. Fantasies coming into my mind, really feel like this is just procrastination and not real lust. Had a tough day at work last night. Didn't sleep well. Maybe sleepiness is my trigger?
  15. B

Reboot to reconnect

Much appriciated! I think I'll cut myself som slack and let MO be OK for some time. Then when I feel more in balance, I'll go full on hard mode. Breaking up with the woman of my dreams is not making this journey easy.
  16. B

Reboot to reconnect

Day 16. Started regularly MO. Getting different advice about this depending on who I ask and how. What’s most disturbing right now is my sexualisation of women in general. Still looking much at female bodies, undressing in my mind, and I think this is counterproductive. What’s your take on this...
  17. B

Reboot to reconnect

Day 14. Have been MO-ing twice but without fantasising about P or P-subs. Living alone I've decided that MO is okay as long as it doesn't go out of hand. Really done with P. Tired of having given away 15-20 yrs of my life to that sh*t. Easy peasy. P is highly addictive. Starting is natural...
  18. B

My Reboot Journal

Hope today will be a better day for you. Don't think dreams are anything to fight or be ashamed of. Your mind and body is recovering from addiction and it's only your natural sexual desire talking. Only you don't want to watch P with the knowledge of all its downsides. What did the deed for me...
  19. B

Reboot to reconnect

Day 10. Will stop counting. Using the Easy Peasy method. Sad I didn't come across that earlier. Really made me understand the difference between being an ex-user trying to stop with willpower and a non-user stopping because its the easiest way to do it, realising that P has NEVER given me...
  20. B

Reboot to reconnect

Thanks a lot. I will carry your advice with me. I like your mantra, used to work with mantras when I was younger, worked perfectly then. It's hard to change. But I am a good person, who have made mistakes. I have the ability to change my behaviour!