Search results

1. T

After years of failures, this time I'm getting it right-PMO Addiction/PIED Recovery

Thanks for the support. Take each day at a time is my approach, keep plodding on down that track.
  2. T

After years of failures, this time I'm getting it right-PMO Addiction/PIED Recovery

A full week. Still going strong. Strong urges today after a dream involving P but I kept myself occupied all day and haven’t caved in. I’ll never cave in. Just gotta ride the wave.
  3. T

After years of failures, this time I'm getting it right-PIED Recovery

A full week. Still going strong. Strong urges today after a dream involving P but I kept myself occupied all day and haven’t caved in. I’ll never cave in. Just gotta ride the wave.
  4. T

Hello rebooters! A little bit about myself- I'm 29 years old and I have had PIED for as long as I can remember. PIED has an overwhelming impact on my life. Having tried and failed to deliver with multiple females I did some research and found out that the cause of this was very likely down to...
  5. T

After years of failures, this time I'm getting it right-PIED Recovery

Hello rebooters! A little bit about myself- I'm 29 years old and I have had PIED for as long as I can remember. PIED has an overwhelming impact on my life. Having tried and failed to deliver with multiple females I did some research and found out that the cause of this was very likely down to...
  6. T

Video games during PIED recovery

Hello fellow rebooters, I am due to start my PMO reboot to fix my PIED however there is a question that I need clarification on before I start this journey. Firstly, let me just say that I am happy with most aspects of my life and I am doing this to fix my erections only and to cure my PIED. My...