Search results

1. A

Back to day 0

Just relapsed a while ago and I feel very weak and brain fogged to the peak. Literally weak to the core. Feel like puking. Feel hopeless. Anyone reading and at the verge of even edging, PLEASE DON'T. I though edging was fine. And now ended up here. I am done with sexual thoughts and fantasies...
  2. A

Starting day 1 with Journaling here. Also looking for an accountability partner.

I relapsed today morning for no apparent reason. It's completely like a jekyll and Hyde situation with me. I feel like I am fine then within a millisecond this beast of an addiction arises and I keep doing the thing that has brought me to ruins. I know it is wrong but still relapse. And it is...
  3. A

Starting day 1 with Journaling here. Also looking for an accountability partner.

I relapsed today morning for no apparent reason. It's completely like a jekyll and Hyde situation with me. I feel like I am fine then within a millisecond this beast of an addiction arises and I keep doing the thing that has brought me to ruins. I know it is wrong but still relapse. And it is...