Search results

1. C

Good morning

This is Day One. Staying clean is common sense. Cravings has the power to overrule common sense. Peace.
  2. C

BLOCK content on iPad / iPhone

Hello gentlemen. If you have activated "Filter adult contents" in "screen time" on your iOS-device and it WORKS for you then please DO NOT read this post. But if you know how to bypass the Screen time settings - even if protected with a 4-digit code, then this post may help you. You see, for...
  3. C

Is playing ?hearts? with my family bad?????

Hi. I just had an expericence, that made me wonder..... I am on day 16 in what I consider to be my last reboot ever. I know from previous attempts that if I?d relapse right now, my muscles would tremble and shake at the moment I fired up the incognito web-browser.... I?ve been there, done...
  4. C

How to find a member?s ?personal journal?

I spend some time looking around in other member?s journals. I guess that?s the reason with this forum, anyway! Quite often I read a reply in a journal, and I think: Wov, that was an interesting reply, I?d really like to know more about the person who wrote that reply. I might learn something...
  5. C

I am addicted to webcam-chat

Hello Everybody. I am 40 - and I am part of the usual timeline: Magazines, VHS, slowspeed internet, highspeed-internet. All normal, I guess. But in one point I am very far from normal: I met my wife, when we were 16 and 17 years old. We've been together for 23 years. That means that I have...