Search results

1. A

I finally did it

Hey fellas, Sorry if this is a bit of an essay but I cannot believe I am writing this- I finally had full, normal sex (!!) after struggling with this problem for what was pretty much 3 years! A bit about me I'm currently a 20 year old student, always played a heap of sports and otherwise been...
  2. A

A small landmark, a way to go.

Today is my 90th day free from P and M, hard mode, first attempt. Unfortunately, I had an incident a couple of weeks ago that meant I O'd, but I decided to not reset my counter as I don't feel it did me any damage in terms of my recovery. It feels great, and I'm seeing a lot of improvement- but...
  3. A

Furious with myself- Help required

Couldn't really more angry/upset with myself, so at least I can be a warning to others. Recovering from PIED, today was my 70th day free from PMO. This streak was (hopefully is) hard mode at my very first attempt. I've noticed so much progress, some of the superpowers that are talked about as...
  4. A

New to this- Help appreciated!!

**NOTE: I also posted this in my age group forum, but stuff seems too get more replies here so reposting** Hey, This is a big start for me, I made this account to aid me with my first proper reboot attempt- and all advice or help would really be appreciated. My Background I started...
  5. A

New to this- Help appreciated!!

Hey, This is a big start for me, I made this account to aid me with my first proper reboot attempt- and all advice or help would really be appreciated. My Background I started masturbating regularly at around 12/13, but nothing out of control. It was around 15 it probably got worse, as I used...