Search results

1. M

Quitting for good

Day 68 no P, day 8 no MO I would definitely have relapsed at some point if I didn't have my parental control system in place on my computer - if anyone would like further detail on this please PM me, basically it's a reasonably watertight solution I've developed with the Norton Family software...
  2. M

Addicted to camming

I don't think that's particularly helpful. I can relate to the OP - PMO for me started as just watching but developed into taking pics and vids of myself and uploading them to various sites. I guess it was just the brain's search for something new to stimulate it after years of conventional...
  3. M

Quitting for good

I have previously done 120 days hardmode and am committed to doing this again but going further this time. It is undoubtedly better than just going without P, for a number of reasons, mainly because more has been achieved and there is therefore more to lose. However, unfortunately this isn't...
  4. M

Quitting for good

Day 8 I'm intending to make this my last reboot and quit forever so I thought it would be useful to record my progress. I've previously done a 120 day reboot and another 85 day one but never recovered to the point of having spontaneous erections or morning wood. My brain in its weak moments...