Search results

1. Jethro

Hi itachi, it's good to meet you, and welcome to reboot nation. I live in the United Kingdom and...

Hi itachi, it's good to meet you, and welcome to reboot nation. I live in the United Kingdom and I will gladly communicate with you, looking forward to hearing from you, God Bless my friend.
  2. Jethro

Second attempt at rebooting

Hey guys,                   Where do I begin?, well, I guess the beginning would be the best place. So, I tried to reboot back in 2018, I guess I wasn't ready or something, but I failed miserably. Then I got seriously ill, was in hospital for 2 months, diagnosed with COPD, and was on oxygen...
  3. Jethro

Willpower or weakness......what's the difference and why don't they work?.

Hi everyone, I haven't posted in a while, so I thought that I'd give a shout out, just to let you know that I'm still alive. I've been thinking a lot lately about willpower and weakness, and why people who are addicted say that it doesn't work for them. On the other side of the coin, you have...
  4. Jethro

Embracing the new day

Good mornin world. It's a new day,and I am filled with new hope,this is only day two,and there is a long journey ahead, but for the first time in many years,there was a slight spring in the step of this old bear. Instead of being afraid of what lies ahead today,I'm embracing it,and all that...
  5. Jethro

Powerless, defenceless and hating myself.

Hi, my name is Jethro, and I've just become a member, I want to know the nature of my addiction. I am powerless, and defenceless. I even watch it when every fibre of my being doesn't even want to!.It's the disgust,self loathing,and hatred of myself that's destroying me, and those that I love...