Search results

1. K

Kraken's journal

I’m doing well Chap. I got married last summer! And we bought a house together in the fall. Unfortunately a few weeks after our honeymoon and as we were buying the house, I got laid off. It took me around five months to find work again and that was a tough period. I’ve kept up going to...
  2. K

hi, i’m chap :)

It has been really helpful speaking to a therapist! For me, I am getting married in less than two months and I am super excited about it :). We are also looking at townhomes to buy our first house and that has been really cool as well. Film cameras are really neat, what type of photography...
  3. K

Kraken's journal

I am going to go over my slips with my therapist today. In addition, I’ve noticed that the type and quality of information and content I’ve been feeding my mind has been mindless, negative and of pretty poor quality. I am going to focus on feeding my mind the material needed to achieve my...
  4. K

I appreciate you checking in chap! You can do this thing! Are there any opportunities in your life right now that get you excited?
  5. K

Kraken's journal

I pmod two mondays ago and then again yesterday. It’s rough man, I’m not sure why it is becoming more frequent but I am committed to not pmoing because it has a ton of negative consequences for me. But more importantly, I am committed to having better work from home days and better days in...
  6. K

Kraken's journal

Therapy has been going very well. I’ve had a series of unfortunate events this past week but was able to manage the situations and not use pmo to cope. And I’m happy about that. Weather is heating up and I’m excited to explore more of the outdoors. Also I’ve been watching a lot of interior...
  7. K

Hey Chap what’s up?
  8. K

Kraken's journal

Was able to keep from getting depressed and am having a solid rest of the week!
  9. K

That’s great man! Sorry about school, that can be super stressful.
  10. K

Kraken's journal

Slipped up tonight. It’s a real bummer because my fiancé is out of town for a few days and I don’t want to feel like I self destruct when alone. I am making a commitment for the day and a half to embrace all the good habits I’ve learned to prevent this slip from leading into a depression...
  11. K

How’s it going chap?
  12. K

Kraken's journal

I successfully did not fall into the chaser and was able to right the ship and have a good evening. I did the work I needed to do but didn’t do extra. I used all the time I could for self care, I took a bath, watched a show, was honest with my fiancé about my struggling and did not hide that...
  13. K

Kraken's journal

Today I was feeling really tired, and got triggered somehow not sure exactly how it all happened but I pmod to some light material. It’s disappointing but I’m trying to focus on not spiraling and on doing as much self care today as I can. It’s okay to struggle, sending long distance good vibes...
  14. K

Kraken's journal

Things have been going well in general! I still get tempted and get triggered my pmo thoughts from time to time but I’ve been doing a better job of managing stress and channeling that energy through better eating exercise, getting out of the house more and through doing therapy to learn more...
  15. K

You are doing great! Lots of great things going on in your life, enjoy it man!
  16. K

Believe in the Process

Well done!
  17. K

I'm 24, and I'm scared

Great work so far, I’m sending you long distance positive vibes from someone who’s been there. A few times when I was younger I had some slight bleeding and scabbing from the friction of pmoing too much and without lubricant. In my case, I took break and it healed just fine. If your injury is...
  18. K

For a life worth living

That’s awesome dude, well done!
  19. K

Kraken's journal

Had a bit of an odd day yesterday in the trigger and stress d. For context, I’ve been dealing with a lot of work stress and exhaustion due to a canceled flight and traveling. I had great sex in the morning and then I did a workout and then I mo’d twice which is a bit unusual but I was feeling...
  20. K

Kraken's journal

Things are going well, my fiancé and I had some great talks over the weekend about how we can better support each other through stressful times. It’s amazing how getting away for a few days can create the space for important conversations.