Search results

1. I

Successful Reboot - Leaving this forum for good

I appreciate your sentiment however I do not necessarily agree with it 100%. It's true that some people here and on other forums are complacent myself included but I have held a great streak purely out of the need to be better because once I removed the smokescreen, NoFap in itself, I realized I...
  2. I

I have no idea whats going on

Thanks for reading bro, as you could tell it wasn't easy at all but eventually i pulled through . Whenever i feel down I always remind myself i did something so huge i never thought i could. There is no greater feeling than that of breaking a nasty cycle. Keep it up I am 100% positive you will...
  3. I

Day 216 Hello fellas, it's been a while and I just felt that maybe I should give ya'll an update on what's been going on in my life recently. I like the fact that i have been PMO clean for 216 days now and my penile functions are all back to normal or so I think that's what they are supposed to...
  4. I

Day 182. Well, these days I really love where I am as a person. Soon we will be closing the year 2021 and I hope it ends with me PMO free. I have come to realize that the superpowers that people say NoFap gives you are actually real but, also, they are not. What I mean by this is, as a former...
  5. I

Day 157 I don't have anything much to say except I am grateful for each and every step I have taken to get here. I am a Christian so I also want to thank God for being with me throughout the whole journey. I will stop counting at day 200, from there going forward I just want it to be life. I...
  6. I

HOCD, escalation and suicidal thoughts

Keep fighting man, i can't believe it took me a year to actually stop and be where i am at now. I used think i was exceptional, like that guy who figured P was ruining him and just decided to quit and its rainbows and unicorns after that ...oh hell nah I will suck for a while but its the will to...
  7. I

Ok, so I stopped fapping now what ? 😄I know its Crazy, but I just realized there was a time i was actually PMO free and life was just flatlined so i would resort to PMO, but now I am free i really don't know what to Do with my freedom. I mean i used to blame all my current problems on PMO but...
  8. I

Day 120. Feeling grateful. Yesterday i couldnt wait to post this.
  9. I

I am really happy for you, you are going through all this, don't get me wrong, it sucks yes but you are actually going through the whole process and that is what it is. A reboot was never meant to be a walk in the park. It turns escaping cowards into men who have to face their inner demons and...
  10. I

Reconnecting with my feelings

Hey man, I read your journal and i can see what you are going through is perfectly normal. You fall and get up again, thats good. However i feel like you are trying to kill two birds with one stone and i will tell you through experience that doesn't really work well for anybody. I say so because...
  11. I

Hey man, I just want to say that I am truly sorry you are going through all this. I know its tough trust me, I also got to that point but i never mentioned it in my journal honestly i felt like if I didn't believe I was having such a conflict it didn't exist 😄 now I can laugh at how silly that...
  12. I

I usually want to post something after a major leap or fall but today I am just going to post for the hell of it. Unlike my journal title, i now have an idea of what's going on. Its true once you get addicted to something its for life and i Do not intend on going back into that lifeless pit. I...
  13. I

200+ days without P. DE and PIED cured

Hahaha i love this, nice one man you made it. I hope you don't mind me asking if you have ever had a period or periods you look back and kind of resent the person you were ,the opportunities you lost and the people who kind of made or triggered the addiction e.g the scarcity of sex and probably...
  14. I

Lol to be honest i have no idea i am still trying to figure that part out, I now work two jobs 7 days a week so i barely have time to myself. One thing i did though that was good for me was sitting down and writing down everything i really needed to Do. So I am glad to say that it helped a...
  15. I

Reebotando Journal

Hello brother, i think you are doing great . It is true , rebooting in the name of the nofap 90 day challenge will ruin your progress in the long run. The 90 day challenge is like that first treatment you take before you begin a series of shots and therapy treatment or a preparation for a...
  16. I

Hello everyone, I told myself I wasn't going to be posting stuff until I was sure I have to, well the time is now. Today marks the 90th day on the record PMO free, but my days are actually more than that because I started counting on the first of February this year even though the last time I...
  17. I

Hello everyone, so i  started my journey like a week ago so it has been one successful week without P.M.O or any kind of pixel stimulation. The only one i got was from my girlfriend of 9 months now and to be honest she is the spark and driving force behind my journey because without her i...