Search results

1. R

Taking it seriously

Have not been posting in a while, just trying to move the focus more outside of myself rather than inside. Still trying to remember that putting myself not first is healthy. P is just about oneself anyway, so putting your attention outward is helpful in the fight against this vice. In terms of...
  2. R

Taking it seriously

Had a very bad last couple of days. Currently under high pressure from many angles. A need to escape manifested heavily and now I am bearing the consequences of my bad choices. Feeling low and disappointed. There is still some time to recover that which was wasted and hopefully succeed in...
  3. R

Taking it seriously

Day 29 Surrounded by urges. Struggling with temptation. Fighting back and not letting my old self take over. Small actions, overtime, build up to become something either greater or the opposite. Paying more attention to these small actions.
  4. R

Taking it seriously

Thanks King Leer, it is good to know that you got something helpful out from this journal. All the best in your journey. Day 18 These past weeks have not been easy. However, I've managed to stay away from the high-dopamine world. The pressure at work has been helping me to stay focused, and...
  5. R

Taking it seriously

I started watching P as a teenager occasionally when internet emerged. It became severe when I left home to studied abroad, the loneliness was easier to cope with P. A classmate recommended it to me. I've always known that this not good, I often feel shame. This is not how I want to spend the...