Search results

1. douglasfirs

Starting over to never have to start over again

Good evening everyone! This is day 30 something of no PMO, not really keeping count of the exact days but here we are! I'm doing fine without the P, one thing that I think really helped me keep everything together was meditating while I was high, I felt like the things there were said during...
  2. douglasfirs

Thank you so much!
  3. douglasfirs

Almost a year has passed. I am currently about 30 days into a no PMO streak. Since my last post, a lot of things have happened. Had suicidal thoughts, was fired from my job, had lots of issues, and, most importantly, I started taking an antidepressant. Paroxetine. I approached the psychiatrist...
  4. douglasfirs

Day 9 (?) of no PMO (I really lose count easily). I don't even know where to start, so much going through my mind lately... But let's go. I'm officially on vacation for college. Just finished my last paper of this semester, so now my nights are officially free, everyday, for 2/3 months. Now...
  5. douglasfirs

Thank you so much! This really motivated me to keep going, specially that you like reading my diary. Thanks!
  6. douglasfirs

Hello. Today I relapsed, so... Day 0 of no PMO First of all, I'm eating chocolate now and drinking water as I write this. I just talked to my therapist and she helped a lot today to figure out my triggers and vulnerabilities. I spent a lot of these days alone at home, as my parents were away...
  7. douglasfirs

Day 35 (?) of no PMO. Things are going well! Having some issues here and there but I'm fine. Just writing this because today I had some bad dreams about P and everytime that happens I get urges, so I'm kinda reminding myself that I can make it through all of it. Thanks!
  8. douglasfirs

Escaping the status addictus...

Keep it up!
  9. douglasfirs

Day 9 (?) of no PMO. Things are going okay. Had some rough patches due to that girl I always talk about here, but I'm feeling better now. Released a lot of energy saturday, went to a festival that had some of my favourite bands, so it was a pretty good day. I was supposed to meet that girl at...
  10. douglasfirs

Day 5 of no PMO. This is probably the happiest week of my life to be honest. The candidate I voted for was elected, we partied a lot due to this, and everything is going to plan. Had some urges to P today, but managed to MO without to release the tension.
  11. douglasfirs

Day 1 of no PMO. Pretty uneventful day. Yesterday after I wrote my journal the girl I was talking about called me and we talked for an hour or so... It was great talking to her and seeing that she's happy. Today I focused on studying for the test I was gonna take, and even though I worked...
  12. douglasfirs

Well, here we go again. Day 0 of no PMO. Had a really, really rough month. I don't even remember why I relapsed the first time after starting this journal, but things haven't been really good for me so far. First of all, still thinking about that girl. One of these days she called me all of...
  13. douglasfirs

Let's do it bro. Thanks for the support.
  14. douglasfirs

Well almost a month after, here I am. I relapsed. Sometimes. I'm back here cuz I feel this was helping me out and without this I was feeling confused. Thanks.
  15. douglasfirs

Day 11 of no PMO. Went to the gym again yesterday. Was feeling pretty under the weather but getting excited to go there and actually being there helped me out a lot. I don't really like that much hitting back and biceps because I feel like my shoulders and my biceps tendon will snap at any...
  16. douglasfirs

Day 10 of no PMO. Yesterday the lights went out at night for a brief second but it turned off my PC, so I was lazy enough to not turn it on again to write this but here we are. I finally went to gym! I wanted to go at my lunch hour but I just didn't have the energy to go... But I felt bad...
  17. douglasfirs

Day 9 of no PMO. Here I am, at night, to complete the day! Made a lot of progress today. Managed to fix many password problems at work (there's still one left to fix but I'll sort that tomorrow), and that will help me organize myself way better. It's a relief to fix those things, even if I...
  18. douglasfirs

Day 8 of no PMO. Yesterday I went to bed early so I didn't write anything here. Reflecting on the past day, I realized I had some stuff I had thought about. I realized that in my discord calls I was being somewhat of a mean person to a friend of mine that has ADHD. Sometimes he speaks too much...
  19. douglasfirs

Day 7 of no PMO. Today I stepped on my cat's turd after leaving my bath, thank god it was on my sandals. Unfortunately I didn't realize it until I was in my bedroom, so there was some shit marks all over my room and I had to clean it all up. Other than that nothing much happened today. Let's...