1. F

Getting my life back

Day 137
  2. F

Getting my life back

Day 128
  3. F

Getting my life back

Day 126… MW quite often or perhaps every day… stepping up on sleeping and sports these days. Feeling quite ok
  4. F

Getting my life back

Day 115... no large changes, in the middle of a move and stress at work... No relapses
  5. F

This time I have to quit it for good!

Great streak and continue on it as well!
  6. F

Getting my life back

Day 109 today. Starts to feel like a huge number
  7. F

Getting my life back

Thanks! Great for you too. 103 today. Still think I need time for full recovery
  8. F

Getting my life back

Day 102… a bit tired these days due to a lot of work. Trying to exercise a mot and eat healthy
  9. F

Getting my life back

Day 101, looking forward to 200 sometime around my birthday end of Jan?
  10. F

Getting my life back

Wiihaa. 100 today!
  11. F

Getting my life back

Day 98. Noticing sexual interest for very normal sex with very normal people
  12. F

Getting my life back

Friday, day 96, 100 approaching then...
  13. F

Getting my life back

Thanks for the support. Indeed, there are definitively things I could have done differently and it is always good to approach the mirror in the aftermath of crisis. That said, even more important is to think what can be done differently in the future. I have started to go to therapy and am...
  14. F

Getting my life back

Today its Thursday, so day 95. No big changes, went bicycling yesterday, to the gym this morning. Slowly building up my life again from different corners by doing things which make me happier...
  15. F

Getting my life back

Day 92. Soo. 100
  16. F

Getting my life back

Thanks, now I honestly start to be convinced about the concrete changes. Feels good. Still plan to increase exercise and healthy habbits in general over the coming months.
  17. F

Getting my life back

Day 89, feeling ok, waking up with MW too early these days...
  18. F

Getting my life back

Day 86
  19. F

Getting my life back

Day 85… continuing as before. Woke up at 5:30 a.m. with a hardon.
  20. F

Getting my life back

Day 84 I suppose since today is Sunday... Everything ok here, no urges and MW again. Divorce process feels very sad at the moment as the family will be split up. Things were bad, but nevertheless is it s a mindbreaking feeling taking the concrete steps.