Search results

1. T

Lost in the wild

Day #0: Starting the process again, the journal that I have is very helpful now , pphewwww
  2. T

Lost in the wild

Rebooting is no longer about abstaining from PMO, its about resetting the balance in your brain chemicals. https://westcoastrecoverycenters.com/how-to-reset-your-brains-dopamine-balance-after-addiction/ I am still suffering to maintain balance, I have so much to live for but using unhealthy...
  3. T

Lost in the wild

I have learnt a lot of new techniques in this journey but when I fail, I still fail damn hard. Execution or implementation is a whole other journey. Leaning to process stress, anger, emptiness and other difficult emotions is getting difficult after cutting out all those fake rewards. I guess I...
  4. T

Lost in the wild

Kicking out anything that gives instant rewards/ gratification
  5. T

Lost in the wild

I have made gym a part of my life now, still battling to keep phone out of bed even though I don't PMO, battling to block out fake rewards like Netflix, games on smartphone.
  6. T

Lost in the wild

Here is my trigger mantra, for when I feel urge: * I am a disciplined MAN and 10 years of PMO is enough, I want to put this behind and find success in life 1. PMO causes physical degradation of brain functions. 2. Having sex with screen and hand is a habit of a looser, its unnatural...
  7. T

Lost in the wild

@Optimize55 yes, I've thinking about rewards, its very important to re-purpose the reward circuit, we do most things for rewards, some long term rewards and some short term rewards. Keeping phone away from bed really helps, I never get into bed with phone. Here is my trigger mantra, for when...
  8. T

Lost in the wild

Day #0: Don'ts: alcohol, meat, TV / media content except educational, staying up late at night, never bring phone into bed, avoid procrastination. Do's: workout everyday, meditate everyday, wake up early, do the chores, eat healthy, keep mind calm and conscious, be loving and caring to others...
  9. T

Lost in the wild

Day #0: Don'ts: alcohol, meat, TV / media content except educational, staying up late at night, never bring phone into bed, avoid procrastination. Do's: workout everyday, meditate everyday, wake up early, do the chores, eat healthy, keep mind calm and conscious, be loving and caring to others...
  10. T

Lost in the wild

Day #0: Starting again, I relapsed as I was angry and upset over personal problems. I felt like shit after relapse but I decided not to mope over it, did constructive things after it. I decided not to fall deeper and have another PMO session. I was angry and upset again at mid night, but I...
  11. T

Lost in the wild

Day #2: Almost relapsed yesterday, the mistake was staying up late. The question now is how to stop myself once the trigger kicks in ? I told myself many things to stop, only one thing seemed to have worked somehow "I wouldn't be able to have good sex with a real woman " This wouldn't be...
  12. T

Lost in the wild

Day #1: Keeping my phone away from bed at night really helped, successfully went through without PMO for 24 hours
  13. T

Lost in the wild

Day #0 Starting again, Don'ts: alcohol, meat, TV / media content except educational, waking up late, never bring phone into bed. Do's: workout everyday, meditate everyday, wake up early, do the chores, eat healthy, keep mind calm and conscious, be loving and caring to others, go against...
  14. T

Lost in the wild

Day #0 Starting again
  15. T

Lost in the wild

Day#0: Lost consciousness while binge on TV series with no nudity, ended up fapping Spent today without Fapping, will do penance
  16. T

Lost in the wild

Day#03: Got some triggers yesterday and jerked but I let go after sometime, my attachment to PMO appears to be weakened. So I didn't ejaculate, not gonna count that as a relapse. Did some workout by the evening. Woke up early today, mediated for few mins, I will be focussing on my studies...
  17. T

Lost in the wild

Day#0: Avoiding TV series with sex, nudity. Avoiding alcohol, meat. Focusing on work, meditation and fitness. Planning my sleep to wake up early in the morning.
  18. T

Lost in the wild

I am back for another reboot journey :)
  19. T

Lost in the wild

Well, I have lost count and the day count doesn't matter now. I have been without PMO for a long time now. Been having almost regular fun with my girl, I just have no time for PMO anymore, this made it easy to quit. Engaged with work, going out, travelling etc. Libido is quite good, focussing...
  20. T

Lost in the wild

Day#45: Successfully went through without PMO