Search results

1. D

Things were going so well.

Well today I actually got to talk and have dialect with my wife but after some hours we began to get more and more frustrated which ended in a huge arguement, she decided to leave to her parents leaving me alone at home. I finally got my ticket to the UK with some nervousness but hey it is...
  2. D

So today has been a bit of a emotional day for me, for reasons unknown I had a horrible breakdown of guilt, sadness and memories. I had a therapy session and it was very deep. I am still processing it myself but I will be writing more about it very soon.
  3. D

A long journey...

Good for you Marco_60. Keep up the good work and stay strong. Glad you beginning to feel like your own self again.
  4. D

Brother in this battle - My path to freedom

Hope you get to that jogging you've been wanting.
  5. D

So still having a lot of Ups and downs with my wife which is understandable although I feel I am always being judged or critised. Anyway, still not organised my trip to UK since I have been helping my wife's family with appointments but hopefully in the next few day I will be booked and ready...
  6. D

Thank you so much @Phineas 808 I am going to work on a lot of things while I am in the UK. Hopefully come back a much better person since the last few years I feel like I have lost my identity as a person.
  7. D

So still been extremely active and in control of all temptations. Been feeling a lot better in myself along the way which make me feel so much better in myself. My wife is bearing with me a little more and we have been talking more expecially about some worries or issues that she has. I still...
  8. D

I perfectly agree, I cannot expect her to be nice to me, that would avoid the point of trying to beat the addiction and problem.
  9. D

So glad you had another good day Freerider. Keep up the amazing work and posting, nice to see positive comments.
  10. D

So today started well, been working on projects so no time for any of this addiction shit. The problem lately is that I have been getting extremely lost and emotional about family, this is why I am thinking of travelling to visit them and work on some of my issues that I have been having...
  11. D

Been doing well and keeping active even when I have urges or negative thoughts. I just want to feel good in myself and see the people around me realising that I am doing much better within myself and not hurting anyone that I love the most.
  12. D

Crawling from the wreckage

This is fucking amazing @TryingHarder this is the kind of story that gives a lot of is hope. Congratulations man, I hope you continue to keep sharing.
  13. D

Doing things differently this time

I used to keep a lot to myself and tried to deal with so many other peoples problems that I forgot about my own well being, now I am struggling each day to better myself after falling victim to this fucked up shit. I have damaged my marriage and I am at a lower level, I am trying to rebuild...
  14. D

Back again. Hopefully for good

Hey @Oldnewguy I think that is a lot of our problems, we use it as a means of escape but feels like shit after, I have started to believe I need to take myself into account and build my self confidence up and look after myself more instead of placing myself in the background.
  15. D

So today has been an ok day, got to speak to my father and brother in the UK and have agreed to go visit for some time to cool things off here and to work on myself with some support network. I have to ask for an opinion, what do you guys think of blockers? To stop certain searches, I have been...
  16. D

Embarking on this journey again

You can do it, it is never easy and takes lots of work but once you get some days under your belt you will see the difference.
  17. D

Keep going the numbers are good. It is always going to be a hard journey but we are all here to support you and help where we can.
  18. D

Sorry for not writing for some days. Been having some ups and downs these past days, sometimes good, sometime bad. Today has not been such a bad day although I am getting a little irritated with the sarcastic remarks here and there from my wife, I understand what I did to her and hurt her, but...