Search results

1. D

Things were going so well.

Ok, I have been clean for over year now and been working really hard on my own way to beat my addiction, but in the past month a problem arose which caused a huge problem, although it was nothing new. The problem that occured was a very old username appeared while my wife was making a new...
  2. D

Happy to be on the mend

Well after some months of staying clean I must say I feel so much better in myself and with the people I live around me. It has been a difficult path so far but one that is well worth it. Have been so much closer to my wife and that is the main reason I started here. Still have some urges...
  3. D

Successful few weeks

Well for the past 3 weeks I have been doing well with addiction. I have had no urges what so ever and feel so much better for it. I still now that it is a long road ahead and full of pitfalls but I must admit that I have been happier, closer to my loved ones. The whole Internet issue is a lot...
  4. D

Falling down.

So after over a year of working on my own issue I had a tough 2022 and all fell apart with my addiction to sexual content in the final month if the year. I do not really have a reason for failing but for some months I have been feeling completely overwhelmed and depressed with a lot of things...
  5. D

Trying to recover all I might lose.

Hello and thank you in advance. I have been married for almost 11 years and known my partner for over 13 years. I am living in Mexico but actually a British National. In the past few days I have been extremely depressed and saddened by what I did to severely damage my marriage of the the love...