Search results

1. U

Lifetime Veil

Day 7, Hi everyone, I almost let myself slip again. Need to stay more engaged so that i feel more accountable. Going to be visiting family out of town this week so that should be a huge help. I rarely get tempted when I am not in my own home. Nothing else new to report at this moment. It...
  2. U

Lifetime Veil

Hello everyone, I was away for quite some time. Things were going quite well for me and I thought I was in the clear. The last couple months were a quick slide back into the same old habits. It was a wake up call to remind myself this will be a day to day thing for some time. It was so much...
  3. U

Lifetime Veil

Day 4, Went out with the wife last night and had a really good time. I feel like it was the most engaged I have been in a long time on a date night. I think I am still making progress as bad as I have felt of late. It is good to see what I am working towards again. This vicious cycle needs to...
  4. U

Lifetime Veil

Day 1, Last night did not go as planned and I did PMO. I did make a connection this time though. My wife comes home today and the last time she was out of town I did PMO the day before she came home. Almost like my brain convinced me this was my last chance to do it. It still crazy to me how...
  5. U

Lifetime Veil

Day 5, Hello everyone things have been tough with my wife out of town but I am pushing through. Still trying to figure out what is going to get me motivated like I was before. It does feel good to have some control again and be writing. It has been stormy so I havent been able to do the normal...
  6. U

Lifetime Veil

Day 0, It feels like I knew this would happen. I already messed up again. I am in such a terrible mindset and really do feel like I cannot be free. It is embarrassing and demoralising. I wish i could get back to the willpower and mindset that I had just a couple months ago. I just need to find...
  7. U

Lifetime Veil

Day 3, Feels good to be back on the wagon. I am already in a better mood and woke up easier this morning. It is tough though because I can just feel that my motivation level still isnt as high as I would like it to be. I knew this would not be easy and that I would have to try many times. It is...
  8. U

Lifetime Veil

Day 0, Hi everyone. I have been out of here for a bit. It really feels like I lost motivation to keep trying to quit pmo after a few setbacks. However, today made me realize I cannot give up. I want to get my life back and be free. I am going to try and approach things differently--- I just...
  9. U

Lifetime Veil

Hello, My wife was gone this weekend and I was real concerned. This is one of the toughtest times for me when my wife is gone. I did get a terrible urge tonight but called my wife to see how she was doing. This greatly helped. She will be home in about an hour and I will have made it three...
  10. U

Lifetime Veil

Hello, It has been a little while since I last wrote. Things have been going well since i went on vacation and have been spending alot of time with my wife. I have noy had much time to be tempted or have stray thoughts. I will start writing more now that I may be less busy the next couple...
  11. U

Not sure where to start...

Congrats on day 4. You are not alone in that most of your P consumption was through the phone. This has been my biggest hinderance. If I did not need certain functions for work I would replace my phone as well. However, I think you may have inspired me to leave my phone with my wife when I am...
  12. U

Lifetime Veil

Hello, Things are going ok. I have been sick for a few days and have had a tough time sleeping. Been taking some meds to try and help. I have had some urges in this time and do not know if I messed up once or if I had a bad dream as the meds are quite strong. Either way I am still moving...
  13. U

Lifetime Veil

Day 0, Well I am starting over. I am not sure what the trigger was this last night other than I was not feeling very good? It seems like as soon as I start to feel I am out of the grasp it finds a way to catch me. The only thing I did notice is that it did not escalate to videos. Maybe I am...
  14. U

Lifetime Veil

Yes, the dopamine rush takes over so easily. It feels really good to hear from other people and know just how not alone we all are in this struggle.
  15. U

Lifetime Veil

Day 19 and I think you are right. I feel so rested and at peace when travelling. I had a really good vacation and had moments where I felt like a better version of myself. My wife even made a comment that it seemed like I was back. It may be helping that I am resisting the urges even though I...
  16. U

Lifetime Veil

Day 13 Hello, I have not written in awhile. I took some much needed time off from work. My wife and I went camping in Yellowstone. It was nice to be away from all the triggers and normal habits of life. It is strange how being in nature with no technology completely frees me from any urges and...
  17. U

Lifetime Veil

Yes, it seems like some people have a certain wiring in their brain to where they do not get affected the same way to things that can become addicting. How long did it take for you to realize it was a problem for you?
  18. U

Lifetime Veil

Day 0 Well I did PMO today. I am kind of in shock still at how quickly it happened. I was supposed to be camping today and I knew I needed to be camping. That feeling of a relapse has been at me for a couple days now. The problem is my wife and I got into a really bad fight and I drove home...
  19. U

Lifetime Veil

Day 31 I made it through yesterday. I needed to stay out of the house for most of the night to get my mind clear. I am feeling much better today. I decided tonight I am going to go stay at the campground with my wife even though I work tomorrow. I think it will be worth the drive to make sure I...
  20. U

Lifetime Veil

Day 30 Really struggling today since the moment I woke up. Been having urges all day and random erections. To make things worse my wife just decided to leave town to go camping for a couple days. The worst timing ever. I am doing everything thing I can to not get into the google fishing. I...