Search results

1. Rebel79

My Journey to Reboot

Things have been rough this past couple of weeks, I screwed up big with my wife so we’ve been fight a lot more and are pretty much roommates but last night we had a somewhat calm conversation and was able to give her a little more of what she’d needed. Started a new job which has really been...
  2. Rebel79

My Journey to Reboot

So things have been going better, got a new job I’m starting soon. Me and my wife are talking more. I am a little worried about traveling and urges. Anyone got any tips for traveling? Thanks
  3. Rebel79

My Journey to Reboot

So things are going good, was able to finally give some closure to my wife about my affairs and being doing really good with my recovery, no slips and no urges. Really enjoying the momentum I’ve got and I’m making sure I continue being honest and open with my wife and with those helping me with...
  4. Rebel79

Heard my wife tell me that I’m becoming the man she loved again. Best thing ever!

Heard my wife tell me that I’m becoming the man she loved again. Best thing ever!
  5. Rebel79

My Journey to Reboot

So I’ve deleted that post because I realized I wasn’t being clear and honest with what happened. So allow me to clarify. we were watching Titans and there was a sex scene earlier in the episode that while I felt a bit uncomfortable I was able to be okay with it. The scene that got me was the...
  6. Rebel79

Changing for the Best

Congratulations on your two weeks! Let’s make it 3! You can do this!!
  7. Rebel79

My Journey to Reboot

Thanks man, we are talking still and she hasn’t left yet so I cling to that hope and I’m striving to overcome my faults.
  8. Rebel79

My Journey to Reboot

Well did it again, lied to my wife and then went and masturbated out of shame and guilt. Only upside is that I was thinking of having sex with her when I did it and I stopped myself before I climaxed. I’m so upset at myself. She feels so betrayed and like she never mattered and it’s entirely my...
  9. Rebel79

Feeling so frustrated right now. My wife just doesn’t understand me.

Feeling so frustrated right now. My wife just doesn’t understand me.
  10. Rebel79

My Journey to Reboot

So one thing I’m starting to come to terms with is how selfish I’ve been over the years. I need to be more aware of my thoughts and actions. Being mindful of others especially my wife needs to be my focus now. My want for things to be better is okay but trying to push that on her is not. She’s...
  11. Rebel79

Changing for the Best

That’s great man! Happy to hear that you and your wife are doing well and I think a fresh start in a new place could do wonders for you both. Keep at it!
  12. Rebel79

My Journey to Reboot

Today was much better day. I was able to be honest with my wife and have a very good discussion. She’s not leaving and will continue to fight but I have to fight too. I can’t lie and keep things from her. I’ve got some resources that should help with that.
  13. Rebel79

My Journey to Reboot

Today was no better. I don’t think I’m going to recover from this. As I’m writing this she just sent me a text saying she hates me. She was my sole motivation for wanting to become better. Now I feel lost and without purpose. I still can’t access anything on my phone or tablet so no acting out...
  14. Rebel79

My Journey to Reboot

So I’ve really done it. She’s hit her breaking point. Because I didn’t tell her about a slip up I had and have shown her that I don’t care about her needs by listening to others instead of what she NEEDED me to do, it’s done. I just want to crawl into a hole and die now. I have been so stupid...
  15. Rebel79

My Journey to Reboot

So I fucked up today. Luckily it doesn’t have to do with PMO but my wife had told me numerous times that I need to stay in my current job to build up work history. And now for the 3rd time I applied for other jobs. I keep doing impulsive things and not thinking about how it will affect her. I’m...
  16. Rebel79

Changing for the Best

I’m happy to be there for you! We are all in this together and we can overcome this together. Hope you’re weekend is a good one. I’ll be around if ya need to talk.
  17. Rebel79

Changing for the Best

Right now the most important thing to do is not get defensive. She is the one that needs the support and to feel validated in her feelings. You hurt her. Yes it’s shitty but it’s the reality. You have to accept that she is going to be an emotional tornado for awhile. But this can be a good...
  18. Rebel79

Changing for the Best

People fall, happens to everyone the difference is what you do when you get back up. Learn and adapt. You have to really want this, find your motivation. Do you have someone you can call or message to help you when you have these urges?
  19. Rebel79

Changing for the Best

Have a plan of things to do instead each day. I know it’s hard but just remember that you want to be free of this addiction and you can do it!
  20. Rebel79

My Journey to Reboot

This week has been good, no slip ups and still PMO free. 168 days in and I realized that I still have a long way to go with rebuilding trust with my wife. Because I never came clean on my own, now that I’ve got all these things in place it’s harder for me to slip up so I don’t have the...