Search results

1. S

Return to reality

You're awesome!! I like the weekly updates, ill do the same, I'm copying youuuuu πŸ§—β€β™€οΈ
  2. S

My journey to sexual healing ✨

Hiiiii Vidd!!! Late response here. I'm trying to get my body to rest more. It needs it. But there's no doubt ill miss it πŸ˜ͺ its temporary πŸ˜‰
  3. S

Day 91!!!!!!! No desire to PMO 🎈 Vid!! Thank you 😊 my plan for the next 90 days is to focus on relaxing, soothing and harmonizing my body, mind and spirit. I need to slow down 🐌 and I mean really slow down. Getting in touch and connectimg with this body of mine is number 1 right now. Here are...
  4. S

Return to reality

Beautiful post πŸ“« it's pretty incredible how far you've come! I'm not just speaking for myself, I'm sure we can all agree that your blogs were transformative. You poured out your wisdom and your heart and your TRUTH with all the blogs you wrote. Perhaps on of my favorite parts of witnessing your...
  5. S

Day 90!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘ today was an emotional day for me. I went hiking and then rollerblading at the beach to get a new perspective on things. In the evening, my bf and I got together, our plans were to cook something and watch some comedy. We got sexual, I had the desire but lost it. It hurt folks...
  6. S

Hi Canguro! I think the biggest change is no desire to distract or numb my feelings with PMO. Now I'm left with the intense feelings and the destruction PMO has had on my sexual life and sexuality. It's been a journey of highs and lows without the desire or need to PMO. So that's a win right...
  7. S

Day 89!!!!!!! πŸ‘ no desire to PMO 🎈 this is going to be a long journey folks. So many things that come up on a daily basis, it's very important for me to just start the day always on a new slate. Being at peace with my yesterdays no matter what happened. Living this present moment above all is...
  8. S

Return to reality

Happy Day 88!! It's been awhile since I've read one of your entries, this last one was very relevant. Thanks :-) "Our pleasure center is fried out! The pursuit of pleasure for its own sake, leads to the inability to enjoy pleasure of any kind!"
  9. S

Day 87!!! No desire to PMO 🎈😍
  10. S

Return to reality

4 more days!!!! Happiness πŸ’š
  11. S

Return to reality

Just 5 more days!!! πŸͺ…πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸ€΄ I'm excited for you!!!
  12. S

Return to reality

Happy, happy day 84!!!! πŸ’› ⭐🧨πŸ’₯
  13. S

Day 85!!! No desire to PMO 🎈😍 pretty good day .. grateful also for feeling my feelings and allowing them to be without having to escape or run away from them.
  14. S

Day 84!!!! No desire to PMO 🎈may we all have a meaningful week full of courage, faith and inner harmony πŸ§œβ€β™€οΈπŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸ§–β€β™€πŸ’ƒ
  15. S

Return to reality

May the countdown begin!!!!!!! These next few days we get to celebrate you 🌠✨πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸͺ…πŸ‘ Happy Day 83!
  16. S

Day 82!! Whoa, it's been a while. I'm staying true to my reboot though, no desire to PMO 🎈 looking forward to an eventful weekend!
  17. S

Return to reality

Congratulations on day 80! Lots to be grateful for, you overcame the temptation ❀
  18. S

Return to reality

You used the magical word.... ((Organically)) This is great news, Vid!! 🀴🌠
  19. S

Day 77!!! No desire to PMO πŸ˜‡ I felt incredibly grateful today. Trusting that all that I need in my overall healing, especially my sexual healing will come to pass. The fears, doubts, insecurities, etc that I've been dealing with lately have diminished. I'm trusting my inner guide. I'm...
  20. S

Day 77!!! No desire to PMO 🎈 yesterday and today I was really aroused and ended up fantasizing about my bf and MO from it. I felt really great about it. Grateful that my mind and body doesn't desire P or fantasize about P scenes. Anyway, tomorrow is a brand, new spankin day!! Excited to live it...