Search results

1. F

Fully recovered PIED.. for a time..

Hello everyone. It has been 7 years since I have been on this site. In fact I can?t believe I still remember my login. That is a good thing. The reason for my lack of participation is because I WAS healed! I did not need to come on here to get answers or try to make myself feel better. Very...
  2. F

Short and to the point

Hey guys it's been a little while and the reason is because I am doing fantastic! I just looked back and read some of my old posts and couldn't help but think about how far I have come. Long story short I was dealing with PIED for over a year and a half. I knew what my problem was and 'how to...
  3. F

Progress!!!

I had sex! After a year of this nonsense I was able to do it. I didn't think I would be able to until I did. I was terrified to even try. I simply settled for a blowjob the first night this girl stayed at my house. I told her I didn't have a condom and that was fine. But afterword she still...
  4. F

Steps that are commonly missed

Guys, rebooting sounds so simple. Obviously it is challenging, but what I am SLOWLY figuring out is there is just so much more to it than I thought. Everyone says stay away from PMO. Your problems will be solved and you'll live happy ever after. After almost a year of rebooting I have little to...
  5. F

Different Story Than Most

Believe it or not this is my first time posting anything on a site like this. Yet alone creating an account. Once you read a little bit about my history you will understand why that?s surprising. I have been trying to recover for about a year now! As you can imagine a lot of depression and...