Search results

1. FittyBands

Cam Girl Addiction: From Financially Savvy to Buried in Debt

I read my original post...over two years ago...if it stopped then, I would be in a good place now. But I can always start with today..
  2. FittyBands

My family would make it worse and shame me.
  3. FittyBands

I'm here. My addiction has been up and down. Sometimes I block everything and go weeks without spending. Other times I relapse. Not going to lie, I'm afraid for my future. I currently have every version of the site blocked except one...I need to block it.
  4. FittyBands

Still here. Still above water.
  5. FittyBands

I have managed to get my main credit card to block the merchant for the cam site. This is good. It allows me to use this card now for main expenses and it makes it harder for me to spend on the site as my other cards are maxed out currently and will take me a while to pay off enough for the...
  6. FittyBands

one day at a time, thank you for all your comments. I am still here
  7. FittyBands

Been almost a year. Still struggling. I just blocked the site for good again. Idk why it took me so long.
  8. FittyBands

Thank you for asking. Right now I am ok. I am still trying to deal with the loss of my child. Trying to not get sucked into cam girls to cope. Just taking it one day at a time.
  9. FittyBands

I just found out today that I am having a child...and then two seconds later I found out that the person is having a miscarriage...so my first child has passed prematurely. I have no desires to do anything rn. I guess this was a wake up call.
  10. FittyBands

I feel different. I feel fed up. The urge to check the site feels slow. Idk if this is an episode or a sign of progress.
  11. FittyBands

To be honest, I messed up a lot in this last month, wasting over $1000. I am in a rough financial spot and I am just making it through. Thank you for holding me accountable and for the resources and the support. Trust me when I say I use them, but my issue is being consistent. I am going to make...
  12. FittyBands

I feel like a prisoner...
  13. FittyBands

My relapse hit me hard. I wasted so much money.
  14. FittyBands

I found a whitelabel and I had a relapse. I know I have to block it. Once I do, I will never be able to access it again. This is the toughest thing I have had to overcome.
  15. FittyBands

Big facts. This addiction has me heavy. I am fighting everyday still.
  16. FittyBands

l lol nope, a band is $1k.
  17. FittyBands

You know why my name is FittyBands...because I have spent at least $50k on cam sites and I am almost $40k in raw credit card debt. I'm swimming rn but I will make it out...
  18. FittyBands

$10 down the drain. I found another white label. Deleted it finally and it is permanently blocked. I will work harder to fight this urge.
  19. FittyBands

I discovered so many white labels for the site...I went on a blocking spree!