Search results

1. U

Finally getting Right!

I’m happy these number keep growing, number 9 in the books! Was super horny this morning, but even after the wife left for work I was able to keep it under control!
  2. U

Finally getting Right!

Day 8! It’s been a hot minute since I’ve been 8 days without PMO. It feels good, but scary too! I feel like I’m hyper aware right now of triggers. Trying to identify and stay ahead of the places or circumstances where I might falter, somewhat exhausting, but totally worth it. I was able to...
  3. U

Amor Fati (Recovery Journal)

One day at a time!!!
  4. U

im 35...im in the last few minutes of the game and want to give it my last shot!

The fact that you recognized the danger of making a mistake and was able to course correct, good on ya man! Ive tried to stop or mentally talk myself down, it’s a great job bro!!!
  5. U

Finally getting Right!

Week 1 down and it definitely feels good! Opening up I’m here has helped me mentally make sense of my feelings, emotions and urges. Thank you all for your encouragement and support! Had one instance today where the wife and I were getting a little intimate but we were interrupted before we...
  6. U

Amor Fati (Recovery Journal)

Thank you for sharing! Lately as we’re playing games with friends, we play a game where lying and deceiving are a part of the game. My wife, in an almost a back handed way, pointed out that I’m a much better lier than she is. To everyone else playing it didn’t mean anything but it stung to me! I...
  7. U

im 35...im in the last few minutes of the game and want to give it my last shot!

You got this! You’ve worked really hard to get to where your at. Use that desire knowledge and conviction to stay strong! We’re here for you
  8. U

Finally getting Right!

Still on the train with day 6! It was a good relaxing Saturday that I was able to spend more time with the family. My wife’s reactions towards me has improved and she was somewhat flirty today, which was a pleasant surprise! We’re talking more and that’s helping! Just a quick update today, just...
  9. U

Finally getting Right!

In the past I have been able to go PMO free for close to 6 months and never experienced a flatline. However, whatever I did then did take permanently so I guess maybe I didn’t “do it right” lol. In the past, I’ve noticed I’ve had worse mood swings when I was binging P, so maybe my body likes...
  10. U

Finally getting Right!

I agree! We all have our battles, demons and struggles, but that’s what makes us unique and worth right for!
  11. U

Finally getting Right!

Day 5 and I’m still on the wagon! Feeling very mindful of my feelings today. Several times I felt my self thinking that it would feel good to go PMO, then quickly snapping of the thought, acknowledging it, and then finding something productive to do. I’m trying to get more motivated. It’s tough...
  12. U

The fact that your thinking about it and questioning your motives seems like a good step in the right direction! The whole idea as I see behind the reboot is to get the brain thinking correctly, and a good healthy P free relationship is the ultimate goal! Keep going my man!
  13. U

Honesty

To be honest, it’s potentially non of your families business. Not trying to be callous about it, but the fact is it is your relationship and if they can’t handle that for the time being, they aren’t ready to handle the truth about your issues. That being said, talk with your wife, be honest with...
  14. U

Finally getting Right!

So to add a little more today Luckily I haven’t suffered from PIED, but I have been affected by DE. This hasn’t been a huge issue, but the comments of, “are you going to cum,” or “do I not pleasure you” always stung a little. I could definitely tell a difference between DG and the real thing...
  15. U

Finally getting Right!

Day 4 going strong! Staying busy but at the same time being mindful of what I’m thinking and doing. Will update with more later but just wanted to drop this little update in now just in case I run out of time later!
  16. U

Finally getting Right!

I’ve talk to a therapist about it too, the whole underlying reason behind PMO, and we try to use the excuse that “I’m horny” and he pointed out that that logic is bull crap. It’s all about the the justification of why we get triggered or why we give in, figuring that out and then either trying...
  17. U

Finally getting Right!

They say the first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem…. But I’ve admitted I’ve had a problem for years, but I’m no better for it. But that’s my own fault and starting this time around, I can already feel it’s going to be different. I’ve struggled with sexual addiction and...