Search results

1. C

Live for love, not for culpability

I haven't come here for a long time. I want to share with you some insights and what I realized. During my journey toward freedom, I understood that P itself isn't a problem. Yes, you read me right. It becomes a problem, when you start victimizing yourself because you watched it. I think that...
  2. C

Leaving this shit behind

Yesterday, I indulged into too much things. I started feeling a void during the afternoon then I ate too much and spent too much time on P sites. I can't keep thinking like this if I want to evolve. I have noticed that I have really little energy in my relationships or in my work after indulging...
  3. C

Leaving this shit behind

I did PMO 2 hours ago. What can I learn from it? I have had my usual triggers: anxiety, and boredom, and I ate a lot before. I will try to cook every evening now when I come back from work and stop eating sandwiches or fast food. Doing it could help me so much, both in the reboot process and...
  4. C

Leaving this shit behind

I started thinking of watching P while I was on my computer. This is my first trigger: being tired, anxious and on a computer with no other activities planned later. I switched off my computer when I recognized that I was thinking about it and went for a walk. I want to eat healthier food. I...
  5. C

Leaving this shit behind

Yesterday I went to a dance session and the teacher have been really rough with me. I hated the course, it was so boring. Then to cope with it, I ate a bit too much. This night I had a wet dream. Today I plan to rest a lot and take some time to think of what I want to do next days.
  6. C

Leaving this shit behind

Thanks Zeile and Schmuck for your support :) Sry for not posting for so long I was really busy. Since last post I tried to not think too much about P addiction. Rather, I thought about my goals, I went 2 times to a dance association, it was really scary because I am really not used to this kind...
  7. C

Leaving this shit behind

I did it ... While doing it I could feel how much I was ashamed of doing it and I wanted to be somewhere else.
  8. C

Leaving this shit behind

Today I return to school, this is the end of the holidays ahaahhhhaaaah. Let's start a new fresh year :) and discover a lot of new things and people. I hope I manage to create my Esport Team. I already sent some messages and I plan to go on some open doors days next week
  9. C

Leaving this shit behind

I keep being sick even if I have take rest since last post. I don't care I will go out on the coast today and reflect a bit on the year. I have thought a lot on what I wanted in my life too and I really want to have my mind free (and PMO acts in the opposite way clearly).
  10. C

Leaving this shit behind

I have been sick since yesterday because I ate too ripe fruits. I played video games and watched anime and too much I guess. But I still managed to do a bit of programming, take care of my health, and think of the reboot process.
  11. C

Leaving this shit behind

Thank you for the piece of advice. I usually do the same thing. I think, what would do the best version of myself right now? And I do it no matter what. A couple of minutes ago I wrote my fears on a paper then I burnt it. It might look weird but it feels good. I also wrote what was my goal in...
  12. C

Leaving this shit behind

Lately, I have been following this workshop and it resonates with what I think. I have to set a vision/goal different than just "stop PMO then I will be able to live my life". I guess I have to work hard for changing my life, and in the meantime try to recover. I hope that whoever is reading...
  13. C

Leaving this shit behind

Today I went to dance association, I want to try something new. Maybe I will like it, who knows? I played a bit video games in the evening, I had nothing to do even I told 2 days ago that I wouldn't use my PC after afternoon. During this day I also found myself looking quickly towards women but...
  14. C

Leaving this shit behind

Today was hard, I have had a lot of stress. And I feel like I am not 100% percznt commited to my health and i think that's the biggest issue when trying to reboot. I hope tomorrow will be brighter
  15. C

Leaving this shit behind

Ok boys so here's my plan: - My main trigger is playing video games or watching anime late. So I will use my computer only in the morning. - Every evening I will organize the following day and try to think about this addiction and change my vision of it. - Every day I will do...
  16. C

Leaving this shit behind

Five months ago i started a thread and managed to stay clean for 3 months. But then I relapsed andd here I am today .... I think I relapsed because I stopped being aware of how dangerous this addiction can be. From now on, I start again this journey. I will keep the same tactics but now I...
  17. C

Let's begin a new journey

Day 3 : My vision of P addiction and of life in general has change a lot since the beginning of the year. To be honest, now I feel less guilty when I relapse. Because feeling bad isn't a reason to feel worse. The time after fapping is the best moment to act and reflect on what happened. Being a...
  18. C

DAY 2 : YO. Today I am happy I told my feelings to a close female friend of mine. I asked her if she sees me as a friend. And obviously she said yes. Now things are less ambiguous, it feels good.
  19. C

DAY 1: I am clean. I try to think of something disgusting everytime I find myself fantasizing about something. I am feeling really down right now
  20. C

I definitely relapsed. I did it again today. I thought that I was fine after 80 days but i am not. I started dating apps and with all the hot pics i did PMO again. I think i will go back to my old habits when I started my last streak. Every evening I will post on this forum, I will get seak for...