Search results

1. F

Finally sick and tired of being sick and tired

Guys, I had a really really bad relapse last night and it was my fault. I let myself go over the line just a little bit, and it was enough to take me under. Not at all how I wanted to begin 2024. I'll be stepping back from here for a bit, to do some thinking and figure everything out. I'm okay...
  2. F

Day 28. On the path. It's not easy at times, but it's worth it.
  3. F

Day 27. Had the urge to MO last night. I told myself that I could, but I would only feel good for 30 seconds, then I'd regret it. I told myself I'd wake up this morning and wish I wouldn't have done it, and I wanted to wake up this morning on hard mode. After that, I felt better and went to...
  4. F

Last night, it came to my mind that this is life. This is a lifestyle. This way is the way everyone should live and feel. If I relapse then all I'm doing is giving these positive feelings back to pmo and receiving back the bad ones that I lived with since 2017. The confidence, the genuine...
  5. F

Day 24. This is the way I should live. PMO free is the way.
  6. F

Day 23. Better confidence. Slowly gaining more life downstairs. Mental health is improving. Music is more enjoyable.
  7. F

Checking in on day 22. Merry Christmas my people. Hope all of you have a great day. Confidence is really high today. Have a headache though. It'll pass soon. Love you all!
  8. F

Finally, I'm doing this…

Love you bro. Hope you are okay and that you have a merry Christmas. Sorry it's been tough lately for you, but you've got the strength to get back up and continue to battle this dragon. I know you'll come out on the other side of this.
  9. F

Enough is enough

Awesome job!!
  10. F

Day 15. For the third night in a row I didn't need melatonin to help me fall asleep. I was able to fall asleep much quicker than I could before. And even though I'm awake earlier than I want to be, I'm not overly tired. My mind is really clear and I don't have any anxiety currently or any...
  11. F

Day 14. Had some pmo dreams last night. I woke up in the middle of my sleep and was half awake and it was hard to get it off of my mind and out of my head. Thankfully it was only a dream. I look at it as my brain flushing out the pmo and healing itself. It's a good and positive thing.
  12. F

Finally, I'm doing this…

Legend. Absolutely a Legend.
  13. F

11 days in. Feeling good and calm today. Let's keep it going.
  14. F

Day 10. Yesterday was tough. I was really irritable around people and by myself, I could also sense some irritability. I just felt bad yesterday. Had a headache for a lot of the morning/early afternoon. Felt like the withdrawal symptoms had started to hit. As the day ended, I began to feel...
  15. F

Day 9. Beat the urge to pmo last night. I just stayed on task and kept my mind on what I was doing. I didn't give the urge special treatment or extra room in my mind to grow and get worse. Eventually it left me after a few minutes. That makes me really proud. Have a slight headache, but other...