Search results

1. M

dopamine and pied questions

I’ve been rebooting for awhile I started 2 years ago but I would always keep relapsing, no matter what I kept trying and eventually got better at it, I kept going on longer streaks and would find myself making progress. However I always noticed how unhappy I was and how bad I felt. There was...
  2. M

What should I do?

So I’m on a hard mode reboot and today I’m on day 27, I got incredibly horny and I talked to a girl about having sex with her. I said literally 3 sexual lines to her and figured I should stop before it got out of hand. The thing is she was online ( she lives relatively close to me ) but it was...
  3. M

Wet dreams

Are wet dreams a good sign?. I’ve been on hard mode for 22 days ( occasionally accidentally looking at suggestive pics ) and I’ve had 3 wet dreams in the last week. I just had 2 wet dreams this morning. Should I take this as a good sign?.
  4. M

Relapse?

Hi so I’m just curious. I’m in a hard morde reboot for 11 days. And today I went to visit friends at their dorm. A bunch of us decided to play cards against humanity and I was kinda forced into it even tho I didn’t want to. During a reboot I know I’m not really supposed to talk about sex or...
  5. M

Help

Hi everyone, so I’m quite new to the reboot process. I’ve been on hard mode for the last 4 days. It’s been hard obviously. Had temptations with a girl but overcame it. Been lifting weights a lot and just focusing on my diet. So overall it’s been nice. I never really thought about it until now...
  6. M

What’s happening?

Im just really not sure what’s going on. So I’ve met a girl and unfortunately we can’t meet in person bc she’s at college. So we ft and talk and everything. And we would talk about sex and she would say what she wants to do to me. And I do get an erection not 100% but I would say around 50%. But...
  7. M

Should I restart?

So pretty much a girl sent me nude pictures that were unasked for. I barely saw them. I saw her breasts but only looked at the picture for a second or two. But I feel guilty. I was doing so well. I feel like I should restart, but at the same time I Didn’t ask for her nude pictures and I barely...