Search results

1. Shodan

I AM.

I am ‘I am’ is an open door for all that I am to enter. You could never be in want of proof or lack the evidence of that which you are aware of being. This being true, why not become aware of the evidence of being great, God-loving, wealthy, healthy and all attributes that you admire? It is...
  2. Shodan

No danger or panic, but need a little help?

So today is day 118 no PMO for me. It’s very familiar at this stage because I’ve been here before, however I haven’t been ‘here’. What I mean is, my longest streak of 721 days i wasn’t playing around or messing with PMO at all, but I was lax in certain areas i.e looking at women on the street...
  3. Shodan

Finding passion to replace p***

I haven’t posted on here for some time, reason is I’m much better with the idea of simply getting on with it than documenting everything. Ofcourse it’s nice to see progress but in hindsight It can be detrimental to me personally, it may not be so for others. Living outside of that bubble and...
  4. Shodan

The Road Less Travelled

Day 4 - at this point it’s almost easy to see why this here is ‘the road less travelled’. While there are many PMO addicts who aren’t aware of their issue, there are I believe many who are all too clear on their self-transgressions yet fail to act on them. As I said, even on day 4 the...
  5. Shodan

It actually takes practice…

Over the last 10 years since I actually became aware of addiction to PMO I’ve been on several streaks, accumulating around 4.5 years of abstinence during that time. 4 years ago I ended a streak of 16 months and 10 months ago I ended a streak of 721 days, 9 days short of my goal of two years. And...
  6. Shodan

Cold showers

I know this is taboo for some people and a lot of discomfort to even consider BUT start the day with a cold shower. Start with 10 seconds and then work your way up. Ever wondered why God filled the oceans with cold water? So we could bathe in them and reap the long term rewards. Warm/hot water...
  7. Shodan

I’ve got a lot to prove - to myself.

I don’t want to begin with what I did last time but I reached a 721 day streak that ended one god-awful night. I took far more pleasure in counting the many days I spent abstaining than I did actually making the days count. Way before the self-doubt spiked in I had begun to realise that even...
  8. Shodan

RELAPSE!

After 720 days of nofap the weakness in me got the better of me. I woke in the middle of the night and couldn’t go back to sleep. I’ve not slept since 1am this morning. So around 4.30am I got out of bed and watched P on Sky. Somehow rationalised that is safer than watching it on my phone given...
  9. Shodan

Think - by Walter D. Wintle

If you THINK you’re beaten, you are. If you THINK you dare not, you don’t. If you THINK you would like to win BUT CANT, then it’s almost certain, YOU WONT. If you THINK you will lose, you’ve lost. For out in the world we find - SUCCESS BEGINS with A PERSONS WILL. Its ALL in the STATE OF MIND...
  10. Shodan

Simple wording

By replacing the words ‘have to’ with the words ‘want to’ we emphasise to the mind that we do infact have a choice. Everything we do is by choice, however the impulses that travel through our nerves at more than 120,000mph fool us into believing that our actions are autonomous. If we can...
  11. Shodan

713 days and counting - new to this forum!

I’m a 35 year old male. I had minimum ten year PMO addiction. Don’t be fooled by the number - 713. It’s a large number and I’ve come further than I ever thought, which I’ll be eternally grateful for. However I’ve come to realise in the last several weeks that it’s better to make the days count...