Search results

1. N

The next chapter, on my way to a better life

I'm on day 14 (of a hard-mode reboot) and on day 4 I did just like you, no O but M (with ig pics). I know it may sound like cheating but I still keep counting the days (it was my only slip, I have been perfectly clean since), crush perfectionnism with ruggedness, whatever happens, just don't let...
  2. N

Day 14 - Two weeks. It feels great. I've been very occupied (I visited a town with some friends...

Day 14 - Two weeks. It feels great. I've been very occupied (I visited a town with some friends from work this week-end) and haven't faced any urges yet. I have to start preparing myself for when they will come, tomorrow I will start getting myself to meditate regularly and also practice...
  3. N

Exhausted

I uninstalled ig on my phone and only rarely check it on my computer, this helps me a lot. Stay strong man!
  4. N

Day 10 - No urges yet, I'm staying occupied all the time, working at my internship, working out...

Day 10 - No urges yet, I'm staying occupied all the time, working at my internship, working out, seeing friends in the evenings. I've never been so sociable and so comfortable speaking to people and especially girls. It's like I'm showing my true self to people now. I'm enjoying the small...
  5. N

Holding the Fool (me) to Account

It's just a hard period, you will get through this
  6. N

Thanks man! I'm never giving up!

Thanks man! I'm never giving up!
  7. N

On a one week no PMO streak (my best streak in one year). Went close to relapsing once. I can...

On a one week no PMO streak (my best streak in one year). Went close to relapsing once. I can definitely feel the boost in energy and self-esteem.