Search results

1. Insight.2

The Power of Will (for change)

Ok! Another try, another mindset. This time, it seems like... I'm more conscious, as in "I'm more observant of all that's going on inside and outside of me", and, also, that I now am beginning to have *power* over these things. Both internal and external. A change of perception, an upgrade to...
  2. Insight.2

Cultivating insight

I've been having the hardest time getting this journal started. It's now been 3 weeks since I first opened this page and began writing. Now I scraped everything I had written and am now beginning anew, from scratch. I hope that, along with my sexual reboot, me and my life will regain coherence...
  3. Insight.2

Here we go again

(Edit : removed the excessive blabber) Day 41. Temptation is nigh. I'm still very much obsessed. Must continue walking down the path of abstinence - and I will! 🔥 I made it quite far already, and I will not break this streak for a brief moment of... distraction. 🤝
  4. Insight.2

i-finally-made-it-here

-*- i-finally-made-it-here -*- Yup, I finally made it here! It's been hours I've been considering opening up this thread... nah, that's only true for today... rather, it's actually been many months - and, in all truth, doing such a thing as writing in a journal that I would share with others...