Search results

1. T

Once you've beaten PMO, what's next?

Thank you for your kind words and for sharing your journey. I don't think he has this "addict" complex. He actually feels very clean these days. I will work on the tantric sex thing. I've never tried anything like that before. I hope it helps, thank you!
  2. T

I would never end a marriage for that.... I actually feel guilty and selfish for wishing that. I think maybe I'm asking too much after I've gotten over all this. But it's just that I've been so neglected in the past that after it was all "over" I had expectations that I might feel wanted one...
  3. T

Maybe I should give a little more context of how our relationship was and is, I think I gave too little information. We have never been a fighting couple, we have always solved all our problems with dialog. We did couple therapy (we were discharged two months ago) and were considered a success...
  4. T

Hello, friends. I come after months since my last post, I believe it's been 8 months. 8 months that my partner is without PMO. I am really very proud of him, truly. His work and dedication have been incredible in these months and has greatly improved our relationship, I feel that little by...
  5. T

Advice needed from SOs

I didn't really talk to anyone about it other than my therapist, because even though, talking to someone close would be exposing my partner too much... I'm also in the same testing period as you, so I decided to give him all the conditions to work this in peace and inevitably involves him having...
  6. T

20/20 Hindsight - If you HAD to go through it again…

I'm sorry again... Unfortunately, that's exactly what it feels like, a diagnosis of PTSD. I say this with the lucidity of someone in the health area and also because I have it, I am using medication. The trauma is so great and overwhelming that we become survivors of a war, with all the wounds...
  7. T

Advice Needed - Trial Separation?

I absolutely share every word you wrote. I don't know if I'm the best person to talk about this because I carry the weight of this resentment screaming loud inside me still, so I thought a lot about writing to you in a lighter way.. I have as little time in this feeling as you, besides being...
  8. T

Hopeless

Thanks for sharing your story! I'll be cheering for you and your wife. I am an advocate of love and my support is always for love to win. But I confess that sometimes I get caught in bad thoughts. A woman needs to feel wanted, loved, special. I am more maturely supporting my husband in this...
  9. T

Partner’s emotions toward Addict Spouse

There are days when I live all the items on your list at the same time and on others, some are left behind. This is all very new to me too. I'm sorry for all those years of anguish. Today maybe these two feelings that I marked speak the loudest and, for me, they are the worst. I feel sick, I've...
  10. T

Post therapy

My dear, I couldn't be more empathetic with you. I have exactly the same feeling. I hate the person who twisted me, it's exhausting to be monitoring, having this insecurity and forgetting to look at myself. It's a problem with the person we love, but we often become a part of it. It's...
  11. T

Hopeless

I've been following the posts here on the forum for some time, but I still haven't had the courage to write. But the situation has reached the limit, I need help, so sorry for the long text. I have no one to talk to, I feel alone and lost. I am 29 years old, my boyfriend 31. We have been...