Search results

1. D

Start of a much needed journey

Hey man, for me whenever I think of something sexual I end up having a wet dream that following night so I think since during the time of sexual thought I get a dopamine hit and that eventually gets played out in the dream. So for me personally I feel it sets me back. I get that chaser effect...
  2. D

Around two weeks in. I have used social media and today caught myself on a profile which I sort of let happen. I also get slightly triggered when reading some forums as I start to imagine P scenes/images. I did so last night and I ended up having a wet dream, which I feel sets me back. Any...
  3. D

Video games during PIED recovery

For me I noticed that gaming would fire up similar feelings of P watching/searching. Not in an arousal way but I guess the rush from dopamine as games were made to be addictive. So I stopped gaming years ago and I think its helped
  4. D

Lasting symptoms from initial flatline help!!

Hey everyone, I had my initial "flatline" about 6 years ago when I began doing the nofap streaks. Limp noodle, no libido at all, for about a month. Then the bloodflow slowly came back to the penis (no full erections to real life people though). However, to this day I have no sensation in my...
  5. D

MY SUCCESS STORY PLEASE READ

Congrats man! Glad you are reaching new levels!! Any tips on explaining to your girlfriend the PIED situation? Worried I will scare girls I date away if I tell them
  6. D

I want to live.

Hey tay97, I read your intro post and I resonate with your friend situation and feeling disconnected. I feel this a lot, especially being at home and away from people my age. We're also around the same age too. After reading this last entry, I thought of this link which helped me out a lot...
  7. D

Hey everyone, new here. I actually came across Noah's website back in 2016 and this forum as well, but just brushed it off. However, I've come to realize that having community and accountability makes all the difference--and I'm hoping to make it a lasting one this time. I'm 24, male and have...