Search results

1. P

Am I having too much sex?

😔 Look, I really want to believe that it is all in my head and that i am putting to much pressure on myself. My Girlfriend is saying the same but honestly it doesn't make any sense at all. I felt the best during the few days it worked, why would I suddenly doubt myself? Today she tried to get me...
  2. P

Im sure you are trying to help but I assure you theres nothing wrong with the emotional connection between me and my girlfriend. We do new things every week and, well having sex is still a new thing as well.
  3. P

Im not sure I understand what you are trying to tell me.
  4. P

Hello everyone, thanks a lot for all the support so far. Well, it seems to me that I really still struggle with the very basics of PIED. I have heard/read a few times that some people avoid orgasms and I do understand that masturbating while fantasizing might throw you back. What I dont...
  5. P

Wondering if PIED might actually be my problem

And did you get other things checked out? Is there doubt in your mind? How are you now? Do you feel like you are making progress?
  6. P

I am very tired, kinda need to fix that too...
  7. P

Hey there, thanks a lot for your comment. I meant to write sooner but as it turns out I am very busy because things with my girl are working out great. Having said that i might as well answer your first question. Even though it stung quite a bit i told my girl about my suspicion right away...
  8. P

Hey Folks So I am new to the subject at hand, took me years to finally understand I had an issue at all and now I am looking for an explanation for my crisis. I read a lot and watched a lot of videos on the matter and the thing is, technically I am checking ALL the boxes for PIED. Am still a...