Search results

1. A

Finally becoming accountable, not just saying “I’ll start again”

Haven't updated this in a while, but figured I'd retry the habit. Relapsed today, have had a rough string. However, I seem to have been handling urges better and have been a bit stronger, made it a few days since my last one. With winter break starting and my semester finish, now is a great time...
  2. A

Day 1 Again. Unfortunately I lost my discipline and had setbacks three days in a row including today. I recognize the pattern of not being very active and sitting in my room, making urges extremely difficult to fight instead of being manageable. I also believe that not posting onto my journal...
  3. A

Day 3 Today was a rather nice day. Didn't really have urges today, as pretty much from wake to bed, there was no chance of any significant down time to allow anything like that. I got a lot done today, and I am feeling more confident than ever. I am making sure to remember that this extreme...
  4. A

Today is actually my second day, not a huge difference from the beginning tho. I have tried to make this journey with quite a roller coaster of a ride beginning in around April of 2020. I believe the reason I still suffer and PMO nearly every other day is because no matter what I tell myself, I...