Search results

1. N

Raise the anchor to regain happiness

I agree 100% @GBS! Thanks you very much. Merry christmas and let go on accompany each other (this is one of the most important elements I have to maintain my fight...) N
  2. N

Thank you very much @TakeActionNow. Very clear -as always- your words. Merry christmas!! N
  3. N

Hi! Im confusing and sad because last night I had a problem. When I went to sleep I instantly had the idea to open a webpage of cam that show random boys jerking off. I think you know what Im talking about. I was naked on cam and boys loved to see me erected. I did not cum and I shut off the...
  4. N

From Spain, in the same fight.

Hola!!, te felicito por tu valentía para compartir tu lucha y tu historia. Me ayudó mucho. Ojalá sigas peleando! Puedes contar conmigo. Me gustaría tomar contacto contigo para conversar sobre nuestras luchas. A mi me pasaron muchas cosas como las que contas. Te dejo mi testimonio: Un...
  5. N

PIED Long reboot 1 YEAR still not recovered (I havent relapsed once)

Hola hermano, qué buen testimonio! Me ayudó mucho. Te felicito por tu perseverancia y estoy seguro que saldrás adelante. Ojalá sigas peleando! Me gustaría tomar contacto contigo para conversar sobre nuestras luchas. A mi me pasaron muchas cosas como las que contas. Te dejo mi testimonio...
  6. N

23, virgin, erection problem

Hola hermano, qué buen testimonio! Me ayudó mucho. Ojalá sigas peleando! Me gustaría tomar contacto contigo para conversar sobre nuestras luchas. A mi me pasaron muchas cosas como las que contas. Te dejo mi testimonio: Espero que te sirva y me gustaría conocer tu opinión. Si puedes, xfa...
  7. N

Start, day zero psdt I am Spanish speaking but I understand a little English

Hola hermano, qué buen testimonio! Me ayudó mucho. Ojalá sigas peleando! Me gustaría tomar contacto contigo para conversar sobre nuestras luchas. A mi me pasaron muchas cosas como las que contas. Te dejo mi testimonio: Espero que te sirva y me gustaría conocer tu opinión. Si puedes, xfa...
  8. N

I'm Kyle Buttler - Road to reboot

9. N

Cuestion, before to start my journal. (about the languages)

Muy buenas, @Chubakeane! Estoy dispuesto a acompañarte y ayudarte en esta decisión! es super importante que estemos acompañados. Si te interesa, me escribes y nos contactamos. Un saludo, Nacho
  10. N

Hi all! I wanted to tell you that yesterday I had a very stressing day. It was my 75th father birthday and all brothers and sisters prepared a party for him. It was very nice and sweet but, on the other hand very very stressing and tiring. While I was "suffering" all the stress I also worried...
  11. N

Thanks!! @TakeActionNow. You are very important for me and I knew your were going to answer my post!! Nacho
  12. N

I am worried about my last night. I started to have a dream about watching P related to a gay category I used to consume. In fact I remember that I felt like at the begining of an O but I woke up and nothing happened. I checked to myself and I found no cumming in my clothes. Even more, at first...
  13. N

Yesterday, thanks the forum https://forum.nofap.com/ I found a person that is fighting the same battle that passed a lot of similar situations like mines. I am really happy to be supported by a community of men that is the same page. I am discovering that, a very important part of the solution...
  14. N

My future is awesome!

Thanks!!! Very clear and useful your explanation. Your consideration help me a lot!, Nacho
  15. N

I wanted to share with you a discover that is helping me a lot, and I would like to know your point of view. It is a subject I also shared with @TakeActionNow because I see that he usually propose deeps ideas and helps us to motivate from the greats ideas... One fulcrum to rediscover and...
  16. N

My future is awesome!

Hi @TakeActionNow . I wanted to share with you a discover that is helping me a lot, and I would like to know your point of view. One fulcrum to rediscover and rebuild, when rebooting, is the the care and cultivation of affections: feel the love of the ones how loves you and give loves to them...
  17. N

My future is awesome!

uau, @TakeActionNow!!! I am reading all your posts I find it (everything) reeeeally interesting and useful! Please, try thinking about how to share and show all that ideas to more men. We need this level of clarity and synthesis. Hope we could keep in touch and help each other. One day, I...
  18. N

I want to share with you a very very good step I could give yesterday: I encouraged myself and I told my older brother about my (past) PMO problem. It was tough and I was afraid of his reaction and judgment but he reacted very well. I am really happy because of his good reaction. In fact, the...
  19. N

I still have problems with my sleep. It's embarrassing for me to wake up earlier than the clock and feel as horny (not with an erection). I feel as if my brain ask me instagram or P o images... Thanks God I have no trouble falling asleep but I have this new problem waking up earlier... Any help...
  20. N

Finally I decided to record a brief testimony related to PMO on youtube. I think that it is part of my healing. Even though if this video helps others: far better!! The video is still in a beta version. In this way, if you can provide me feedback: I will be really happy.