Search results

1. L

I can't coexist, time to reboot

DAY 4 Definitely more temptation today but I just made sure to tell myself that it'll slowly fade away every new day. I realized too how many times in the past it's simply a moment's temptation that I'd give in to. If you get though that moment and just distract yourself with the gym or work...
  2. L

DAY 3 Again, keeping busy has really helped me stay disciplined. I never realized how much PMO was simply a reflex as a result of boredom. I'm trying the best I can to fill my life with things like music, reading, and the gym. I'm not too far into the reboot but those things are already...
  3. L

20 Something Reboot

Hey I just started my reboot journey and wanted to say how crazy inspiring this thread is. Good on you for making it so many days and happy belated birthday!
  4. L

DAY 2 So far so good, fortunately I've been relatively busy and that's sort of kept me in a good mindset without too many intrusive thoughts. It's definitely been inspiring seeing other people's stories too. I signed up for this forum a couple weeks ago but continued to resort to PMO until I...
  5. L

Thank you, I appreciate it! I've seen him a bit on YouTube but haven't listened to that particular interview. I'll check it out some time this week and keep you posted, thanks for the recommendation!
  6. L

Ayo, I'm in my mid 20's now and after 15 years of nearly daily PMO I've reached the realization that I cannot co-exist with it. I'm very fortunate that my addiction has never led to any serious disruptions in my life but over the years I've noticed just how much of a ceiling it's created. I...