Search results

1. H

Story of Full Recovery From Severe Pied

Hi hockey, but does hopelssness and withdrawals-induced sense of void/depression disappear when you’re fully healed? Or once your brain contemplates some thoughts you’re forced to cohabit with them even after you fully recover?
  2. H

How do I know if I’m fully healed or just in a “calm” phase of my withdrawals?

If my case is PAWS, will they go away anyway even tho they may take more time?
  3. H

Yes, it was a temporary glance on a photo, won’t do that again, I won’t make it happen at least as regards “no such thing as completely healed” I mean returning to a normal functioning mental state (actually better than the one you had before quitting) because while on your journey, during your...
  4. H

Not at all, but this should be my choice, I mean, if I’m not interested in romantic intercourses during this phase of my life why should I do this in order to feel better? My question was how do I know when I’m fully healed and don’t have to wait for another withdrawal wave, besides of girls and...
  5. H

Hi community, I’m almost 5 months in my recovery and have to say it’s been a very difficult journey so far I experienced a lot of withdrawals (especially psychological ones) that made me think I was getting crazy I was literally living in my own head thinking nothin made sense in life...
  6. H

How do you know you’re recovered?

7. H

WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS, will I ever return to my normal state?

Stopped p*rn in september, first weeks I experienced severe headaches and some nausea but in the first days of October this escalated in a panic attack out of nowhere. Some weeks later (cold turkey) I felt better, just some derealization (like I was living in a movie and not in real life, guess...