Search results

1. E

26 Yr. old, ED,PE...

Hello, just wanted to comeback here and write something someone might find encouraging since I was in this same boat. Well just to start off I wanna make it clear that I was suffering from heavy ED last year, I experienced everything from anxiety attacks, shrinkage, semen leakage and when I...
  2. E

Extreme depression

I don't know what else to fucking do. I'm so over this shit.
  3. E

Relapsed... But..

Ok so I relapsed twice in the past two weeks before that I had gone about maybe 3 months without any PMO... But this time once I O'd, I was able to get erect again, something that was impossible 5 months ago. Sucks that I relapsed but I was able to get erect shortly after O'd. Kind of bittersweet...
  4. E

Is this bad?? Need feedback.

So I've been rebooting for about 5 months, 25 YO, PIED sufferer. Anyway, I had some urges to O and I MO'ed to a video but it was of me and another chick. Is this still considered bad? Or should I just stay off completely?
  5. E

Progress :))

Alright... So I started out with the PIED symptoms since about January 2015 and my penis was shriveled up and lifeless for quite some time but now I've noticed the progress... Today I was able to get a pretty hard erection and MO'ed just to sensation was 100% for about 10 mins or so with...
  6. E

Has anyone experienced this??

Any of you have experienced continuous semen leakage?
  7. E

Semen leakage

Hello just looking for some type of input or opinion, I've been experiencing some leakage, but now it's become more frequent, is this a good or bad sign??  Any takes? Anyone experincing this?
  8. E

Semen leakage

Hello just want some type of input. I've been experiencing semen leakage and it's become more frequent than it was before. Anyone know if this is a good or bad sign? And I do have PIED just to be clear.
  9. E

25 yr. Old seeking advice, help

Ok so I've been rebooting since about late Jan, early Feb.. I went through the flatline with no libido, some anxiety attacks, depression all that good stuff. I was finally able to get some morning wood not fully strong but more consistent throughout late March. I experienced semen leakage, I...
  10. E

25 Yr old. Seeking advice, help.

Ok so I've been rebooting since about late Jan, early Feb.. I went through the flatline with no libido, some anxiety attacks, depression all that good stuff. I was finally able to get some morning wood not fully strong but more consistent throughout late March. I experienced semen leakage, I...