Search results

1. PF58

How Can I See All of My Posts??

I haven't used this site in awhile and although I've created 96 posts since I started using the site, I can't see more than the first 5 now! I've tried numerous ways to see more of my posts but I can't figure it out. Can someone help?? First I clicked on the number of posts and that led me to...
  2. PF58

Please Help Me with HTML!

I've tried getting help from the Administrators about this to no avail! I've also spent well over an hour trying to figure this out on my own but find myself frustrated. So I thought I'd ask you guys. (Please forgive me if this isn't the proper place to post this!) How do I attach an image to a...
  3. PF58

Making Recovery my #1 Priority

I'm so sick of the binge and purge cycle?binging until I'm satiated and then making an empty promise to stop! It's like the decision to fast after you've eaten a 7 course meal and you're feeling bloated. Easy to do in the moment! The real test comes when you get hungry again. I've let myself...
  4. PF58

Changing Habitual Behavior with The 3 Circles

From one perspective, addiction is nothing more than a deeply ingrained pattern of behavior?a habit. Of course, it's not just one behavior, it's a host of behaviors. So, in trying to find sobriety I think it's important to look at how all those little habitual patterns lead one to indulge or act...
  5. PF58

Starting Over ? Ad Nauseum

I've started over so many times I've lost count. I've been on an elusive quest for the past 15 years to find some way to remain sober more than a couple of months! Over the years I've attended countless SAA meetings, been to Rehab for a few months, worked the 12-Steps several times, worked with...