Never to late

xc43

Summary of today's no PMO challenge : Success
P : Success
M: Success
O: Success

Countdown: 15 days left

How was today:
No big deal. Last exam. Came home played a game and did not think of PMO. Then when I thought of it the pledge came to mind and stopped me cold. Then I came here. Eh.

I believe you guys are right. That is why I'll try to cut my time of computer use.

Best of luck to you guys,

X

xc43

Countdown: 14 days left

How was today:
I am in a grey zone. On one hand I arbitrarily chose to expand what P is to tempting images while doing the 21 days no PMO challenge and on the other hand I still look at tempting images. Not P, just tempting stuff. I know that doing so beats the purpose of no PMO since I still get my "hit" of "dope"(see dopamine). So I decided I would wait until the 21 days are over then I will make a new commitment on habitforge to stop PMO'ing and looking at tempting images/videos. Urges are sneaky, I am concious when they come but my mind is elsewhere. Weird. If I come to pass 21 days without PMO, then I will pledge to give 100$ to The Water Project if I PMO or look for tempting images/videos/depictions/etc of the female body.
I hope my brain gets the message that the point of No PMO is to have less dopamine in my brain and to do so, "safe" stuff is out of the question.

There is no "safe" stuff. You get dopamine or you do not. Everything in between is actually not safe.

That's it for today...

X

xc43

Summary of no PMO challenge up to yesterday: Success

Countdown: 9 days left

Things are going well. I keep away from all sexy stuff now. That's my actual challenge. I know I do not want to PMO so instead of going for the consequence I try to kill the problem at its root. (Looking at sexy stuff) It works so far. I had the opportunity to fall and yet I stand simply because I want to eradicate all sexy stuff from my life. Well for now. Eventually my sexyness threshold will lower and I will appreciate real women more, I will not empeach that.

Perhaps I should call it the No Sexy Stuff Challenge. That plus the 100$ pledge, makes it work.

I think I will start updating every 2 days.

Good luck to you all,
X

dwenjang1218

So now I finally understand why you chose the number 21.
Looks like you're not far from reaching that goal!
Got any plans for the next goal?

xc43

Summary of no PMO challenge up to yesterday: Success

Countdown: 2 days left

Hey VforVictory, my plan is to ask myself if I want to continue with No Fap every 21 days. So I give myself the possibility to go back to PMO. Then if I say no,  I put 21 days as the goal to reach. 21 days, because its big enough that it creates a habit and yet small enough that I can wrap my mind around it with confidence (now).

Hehe, this is going well. After around 4 years of trying, I found the secret sauce that works for me. I have changed the name of the challenge after rereading YBOP a bit. It says that the only guideline it gives is no articificial sexual stimulation... from that is born the No ASS challenge. Fitting don't you think?

That said, I think that PMO may have messed up my brain regarding friendship and hope everything goes better in that way. I think things are going better for me in that aspect if I compare myself to how I was before I began the No ASS challenge.

Have a great day guys!

[Edit: Added some text.]

dwenjang1218

xc43 said:
Hehe, this is going well. After around 4 years of trying, I found the secret sauce that works for me. I have changed the name of the challenge after rereading YBOP a bit. It says that the only guideline it gives is no articificial sexual stimulation... from that is born the No ASS challenge. Fitting don't you think?

It's fitting and ironic at the same time,
cuz what we want is real ass!

xc43

Summary of no A.S.S. challenge up to before yesterday: Success

Summary of today's no A.S.S. challenge : Success

Countdown: 20 days left

I reseted my counter as I said I would. Every 21 days I ask myself if I want to continue with this and last time the answer was yes.

The thing is after I finished my first No A.S.S. challenge I did not want to continue with it so I looked at artificial sexual stimuli. Then I realised how unattractive it was me, how little excited I was. It hit me that I really did not want it. At all. I do not escalate because the rest is disgusting to me. I know what I want in real life and I stick to it. So I decided to go back to the No A.S.S. challenge which is harder than the No PMO challenge because now scantily clad women, bikinis and the kind on computer or any non-real-life media are a big No-no.

I believe that set back was necessary because it allowed me to realise that I must trust my inner wisdom that tells me: "Do not do it. I know you won the challenge and remember why you did it".

This time I will not be pledging 100$. Just to see how it goes.

All the best of luck to you guys, and may the force (self-control/discipline) be with you.

xc43

Summary of today's no A.S.S. challenge : Failure
P : Failure
M: Failure
O: Failure

Countdown: 365 days left

For those who read my journal, you know that I try stuff. So far what worked for me was pledging to give 100$ to the Water Project Foundation if I use P. Since that worked for me (plus using the forum), I decided that this time I would pledge to be PMO/Artificial Sexual Stimulation (= A.S.S.) Free for 1 year or 365 days. I will keep you guys up to date at least once a week, probably on Saturdays. I'll try to participate more on the forum too on Saturdays and help my brothers in arms (if you will).

So far forgetting about it seems to not work. I hope that keeping myself aware of the challenge every day for a year will be enough so I can think less about it afterwards. I feel it is a waste of time to maintain stuff in general, I like sturdy stuff. The challenge is I can't transform myself in a "sturdier" version of myself. Anyways, glad to be back, hope you guys recover fast.

Let's overcome this!