Rebooting Journal

Day 17-

Easy day again. Been super busy so no time to think about PMO. Feeling a lot better and I can safely say I'm in this for the long haul.

Day 19-

Another day down. I definitely feel a lot better. Am excited to see what 90 days of progress feels like. But that's ages away and I need to stay strong throughout. I need to take it day by day but  I can do this for sure

Day 20-

Well day 20 was easy too. Its been super easy the past week. It might be due to the fact I've been super busy and exhausted by every night. But I do feel like I've turned a corner and CAN live a life without P. It's a massive achievement so far but I need to keep at it since I've seen people relapse when they were on very high streaks.

Day 21:

Well three weeks is comfortably the longest streak I've ever been on. I've felt some benefits but I know there so much more to come down the track. Let's keep going

Day 23-

Felt a bit unmotivated and down in the morning but once I got out of the house I felt good again. I know there's going to be ups and downs with a general trend upwards so need to keep fighting. There's definitely light at the end of the tunnel. No going back whatsoever and however long it takes

Day 26-

Early post again. Relatively easy day again. Have a few urges and can sense my libido coming back. Other stuff in my life has me a bit down still but I'm not going to let that affect me too much. Usually I'd resort to PMO to relieve myself but it's good to see that I don't want to head towards that path again.

M

Glad to hear things are going well for you. It seems like you're on a positive trajectory, so keep it up! I look forward to us both celebrating 90 days come Christmas.

Day 27-

Quite a few urges today. Very stressful day because a lot of important work to do. Nearly peaked at a gif but stopped myself from doing so. I still need to get it into my head that I can't use PMO for stress release. It's a previous habit I have to break.

Also thanks M. Yeah let's keep each other accountable and make sure we both get to that huge milestone :)

Day 31-

Cheers mate :) I'm glad I'm helping out others whilst benefitting myself.

Day 31 was again easy. I had like no sleep last night because I had a major assignment due so literally slept the day off. Need to just keep composed when I get into pressure situations. I think the only way I will relapse now is if I get really stressed. Think the time when I used to PMO due to boredom is long behind me.