Lost morning wood after orgasm- please help

Hello everyone here.
I started my reboot 60 days back. I was on hardmode. After 40 days i start to have vivid dreams and morning woods. Morning woods kept on hetting better til day 60 and quality kept on hetting better and better. After day 50 i start to have random erection even when i am texting to my gf. Couple of days back thing get little hotter with my gf and she gave me BJ. After the orgasm i did not get another erection untill 12 hours. From last week i have a also lost my hard morning wood. I just want to ask thet i lost morning wood because I orgasm too early in the reboot or its just a withdrawal. I know i am at early stage of reboot. Please answer, i would really appreciate it.

rickster69

I woudnt put this in success stories but the same thing has occurred for me in away. I was able to have sex regularly but I think I over did it and now im pretty sure I need to reboot again hardmode. I havent had morning wood for awhile when i used to, i was starting to blame my mattress from constant back pain trying to relate the two. I dont know, looks like we still have some rewiring to do.

Also please remember some of us come to success stories for inspiration.