Rock n Roll

rocknroll

Hi all Rebooters,
                  This is your friend on day 7. Exactly 7 days back at this time I was PMO'ing. But not any more for sure. I'm going to stay away for now and for ever. Like any of you, it has affected my academics, career and relationships for past 10 yrs. I used to be an excellent student with good grades. I lost my grades at medical school and struggling now. I tried abstinence for 6 months at my med school days and suceeded! Now that I've accepted that I've been an addict to PMO I'm changing and a whole new world has opened up for me. I'm gonna stay on it for ever. And I've taken up to volunteer for my local church now :) I've planned things to do when I get free time, to that I can avoid relapse. Will keep u guys updated and post more tips.
Luv'yall
Dr.Rocknroll.

D

d2222

This is definitely one of the most positive, forward-looking, and inspiring posts on the forum. Keep it up, buddy!

Good stuff man! Stay positive and you will kill it out there. I am right with you. End of week one. Its tough but worth it. I am loving it.

I'm digging the name man, reminded me of an old Chuck Berry classic. Welcome to the Nation. It makes sense as a doc, to help yourself first, then you can better help others. Keep posting man.

Love back at you brother!

rocknroll

Thanks guys. I'll b travelling for rest of this week. Will b back n keep u guys updated.
Btw, is any of u interested to join into a watsapp group n get instantly connected... help n be helped,etc.
Do PM me or email me. Let's stay strong together.
Love'yall,
Rocknroll.