Condoms and PIED

mpkl

So im a guy 18 yo who tries to fight his addiction and solve his problem with PIED.Last time a tried to have sex i put condom but my erection went off quickly.So after my reboot will i be able to use a condom normaly while sex?Im really scared thinking of putting a condom again but im afraid also having sex without it

misc person 86

No one can tell you that for sure. Best tip is to forget the number and go without P forever. 90 isn't a magic number but it's a good starting target. Totally depends on severity of addiction, length of addiction, age introduced to PMO, previous intimacy experienced. This is reversible but you must be patient, realistic and honest.

pearland71

What Andy ^ said AND don't dwell on your condition 24x7. I think doing that lead to me flat-line last year. I obsessed over this shit.

Fappy

Respected Member
In short, yes you will.
Stick to this reboot, and if you do, the thought of not getting hard enough to put a conny on won't even enter your head. There are no other magical ways to get to where you want to go, only this reboot magic. Trust me it works.
After a little perseverance, you'll be plowing the shit out of your gf with a conny on, you might even need 2!
Fappy