Physical Desensitivity

Hey all,

Please redirect me to the proper thread if it already exists.
I thought this would be a great place to bring this up and ask the community.

Have any of you experienced a very significant decrease in sensitivity in your member?
Probably leaning more towards the circumsized crowd, but I'm talking about like where BJs and even sex don't feel as good as I think they should.

I know that M and constant rubbing can make the real thing not as "tight" as your hand. It does feel better when you stop for a while and then do it again but I'm worried about long-term damage. Skin seems unnaturally dry/desensitized.

If any of you can relate/know how to beat it, comment!
I'm open for suggestions for moisturizers/creams that would be safe to use in order to restore skin health and hopefully sensitivity and enjoyment with it!

b2b

enzomartins

Yes, I had this problem, but now after the reboot I regained sensitivity.
I could barely feel anything during oral sex, I couldn't be sure if my dick was even hard, had to check visually or by touching. Now I have strong erections and I can feel when I'm hard, also oral sex and PIV is good again. With stronger erections I feel my dick is bigger, I think I gained at least 0,5 cm or 1,0 cm.

I don't believe in long term damage. Just give your dick a rest and the skin will restore itself. My dick's skin feels very thin and soft now. After 2 weeks you can see improvements already.

What I mean by dry/desensitized is honestly just that.
Just like having dry skin on the hands, the skin gets hard on the dick and you don't feel much when touching it/getting it touched/sucked/whatever.

i've always had a sensitivity problem when it came to sex and i'm wondering if pmo is the cause.
I do know breaks help and that after a while sensitivity can be restored (refer to my journal for details).

Thinking about natural moisturization w/ the aid of essential oils soon.

Thanks for the help, keep it coming!