Strange M test

Hi guys,
I just tested M to sensation only (just slow stroke, no fantasy, to achieve erection then stop) - my only time touching of the reboot - as I've done periodically once every 3-4 weeks or so (I'm 75 days in now) (I know, not good to test, but have been feeling good in other regards - eg semi regular MW, have had a few wet dreams, get these random fantasies about real girls - so wanted to see where I stood with this test to to be back to normal.)

The strange this is that once I take my hand off, the result this time was far less encouraging. It took about 90 seconds to get it up to full, which is a good sign as it was quicker than other times, but then instead of staying rock hard for 30-60 sec it was full but not pulsingly for like 20 sec then started dropping.

Very strange that the test was arguably worse further along in the reboot. Anyone else experience this???

Or do we just need some form of sexual inspiration to have it stay up hard and durable...so shouldn't really expect much in test-mode anyway?

O

OSS

Rebooting isn't linear

You'll have good days/weeks/months/whatever. Also, rebooting isn't the only variable (mood, energy, time of day, diet etc etc)