I wish as I typed out message forum autosaved like nofap.com forum

gohanrage

its stressing me out that when I send a message a copy is not being saved to my sent box unless I check a box. i spend so much time typing out the message which takes a lot of effort then to have it go poof after I press send and when I try and press the back button the form is blank. I hate repeating myself because I am a one hit wonder I will think of something but I immediately cannot repeat it exactly the same get so fed up I don't even bother trying to repeat what I just said.

I like how a competing site nofap.com as I type out my message the forum is constantly autosaving so I don't loose anything I have typed out.

To see me walking down the street no one would know I had a disability. But if you were in my English class you would know that even in high school I couldn't read it was absolute slow torture.

Since I was so bad at my English and Math I was always exempt from taking french class which in Canada is Mandatory for everyone else starting in grade 4 

while I was in college there was a program which was 1500 dollars and it was a Text to Speech Program. you would scan something like your text book. the book would run OCR Optical Character recognition to turn those images of letters into actual letters so that the software then could use really life like voices to read it out loud. there are also Speech to Text Software where you speak into a microphone and the software types out for you.

The first one is for people with reading comprehension and the other is for people who cannot spell or write very well. some people can express themselves verbally but getting that down on paper is a no go. so usually someone would get paid to type out what the person talking is saying. or someone would get paid to follow the student to class and take all their notes for them in each class. or during a exam a person would be hired to read out the questions and then the multiple choice answers and the students would get time and a half or double time to write the exam over the regular college students who didn't' have learning disabilities.

also have Social anxiety disorder which has kept me friendless and dateless. I know how I lost my friends they either moved away got girlfriends or stopped calling on me because I never wanted to go outside. I felt I was being judged all the time and the only time I felt safe and free from judgement was in my house. if my friends wanted to come inside and play video games that was find but most wanted to play Hockey. I haven't been able to make any new friends. I also don't see myself ever being in a relationship.

If you have social anxiety disorder, though, the stress of these situations is too much to handle. You might avoid all social contact because things that other people consider ?normal? -- like making small talk and eye contact -- make you so uncomfortable. All aspects of your life, not just the social, could start to fall apart.

Social anxiety disorder (also known as social phobia) is one of the most common mental disorders, so if you have it, there?s hope. The tough part is being able to ask for help. Here?s how to know if your social silence has gone beyond shyness to a point where you need to see a doctor.

When Does It Happen?

Anyone with social anxiety disorder can experience it in different ways. But here are some common situations that people tend to have trouble with:

Talking to strangers
Speaking in public
Dating
Making eye contact
Entering rooms
Using public restrooms
Going to parties
Eating in front of other people
Going to school or work
Starting conversations

Learning Disabilities refer to a number of disorders which may affect the acquisition, organization, retention, understanding or use of verbal or nonverbal information. These disorders affect learning in individuals who otherwise demonstrate at least average abilities essential for thinking and/or reasoning. As such, learning disabilities are distinct from global intellectual deficiency.

Learning disabilities result from impairments in one or more processes related to perceiving, thinking, remembering or learning. These include, but are not limited to: language processing; phonological processing; visual spatial processing; processing speed; memory and attention; and executive functions (e.g. planning and decision-making).

Learning disabilities range in severity and may interfere with the acquisition and use of one or more of the following:

oral language (e.g. listening, speaking, understanding);
reading (e.g. decoding, phonetic knowledge, word recognition, comprehension);
written language (e.g. spelling and written expression); and
mathematics (e.g. computation, problem solving).

Autosave is a nice feature, but lots of forums don't have it. Once I get burned by a forum not auto-saving, I make a note to do my editing locally and past my post so that I still have a local copy. I don't always remember to do it, but it's a great habit if you like long posts.