Day 4

Jdrumma

Day four. My wife found out 4 days ago again that I had started to look at p***. I don't want to do this anymore. I hate that this is hurting me. I hate that this is hurting my wife. I hate that this is hurting my life. I need to stop, I want to stop, I can do this. I'm just so stressed that all end up doing it again. I don't know exactly what to say, I'm just kind of saying whatever comes to my mind. I've stopped before, for years at a time. Then I started up all the sudden a couple years into my marriage. I love my wife, she's absolutely gorgeous, anyone would look at her and say "why would you ever need p***? With the wife like yours." I'm so worried that I'll get a couple years down the road again and start up. I feel stress for the future and the unknown and that I could mess up again. I need to do this, I can do this. For me, for my wife, and for an overall better life.

Gracie

Staff member
Hey, you might want to move your thread to an age appropriate forum.  You will get more responses and support there.  I can do that for you if you let me know where.

Gracie