Let me do it ..

Do or die

Respected Member
I was scared of doing reboot again and again and relapsing. Want to stop. God pls help me.
Day 1
I succeed today .

Do or die

Respected Member
alex6363 said:
My and your story is the same but avoid a thing that that we are addicted too is not easy a drug addict cannot leave drug in 4 weeks it takes more then a year then what they do is find a feeling in yourself that energizes u a moment where u feel worth but only use this when u on the extreme of your reboot .
Tell me does it helped u
Find happiness in little things "U Know How I Get happiness By helping Someone who is suffering the pain i am; i know how it feels when u look at your face after pmo but remember never to feel ashamed of it or guilt
ty bro..

Do or die

Respected Member
Day 2
Yesterday i failed . But i succeed today. I know i can do it.
Day 3
Withdrawal simptoms are started. Today i has an wet drram

Do or die

Respected Member
Whats going on rebooters! Once again i am back for rebooting. Yesterday night i relapsed after long time, this addiction controls my life over and over again, i thought i can get ride of  this addiction by not thinking about p and  my addiction but this trick failed. so writing a journal is important, expressing your thoughts, emotions, bad times through journal feels good. Today i decide to  stop watching p because it damage my brain. Its a decision to overcome all the negativity inside me, to wash out all the lust and find light inside me. I really want to change. This addiction sucks me so hard, i want to back my life

Do or die

Respected Member
Day 5
A nice and cheerfull day
day 6
Enjoying real life
real life much more great than PA
start to love a real girl not your smartphone and laptops
day 7
Feeling great because i rebooted.
Day 8
Morning is good. Waiting for completion of 30 days
Day 10
Today i realised how i am anexias in front of peple. My social anexity is going slowly. And i am motivating myself for new way of living .

Do or die

Respected Member
Day 11
Today i have a small success from now  i set to the big success. When i defeating my addiction other real life problems are going very easy.
This 11 days are the great days of my whole life. I really loved it.
Day 13
Rebooted fully. Feeling confident. Today i won in cricket team as captain. And scored 60 runs not out. Better change now. Living with new passion of life.
But some withdrawal simptoms are there like no sleep at night and fear.

Do or die

Respected Member
8 oct 2017
First day of reboot

Nothing is intrested today

9-oct-2017
i feeling foggy head. Bored all the day. Urges are more today. Facing it hardly

Do or die

Respected Member
11 oct (Day 1)
Also relapsed yesterday. from today i doing new reboot. with new motivation. i know it is very tough to win with an addiction. and progress is very good.