Determined

micho27

Hey guys,

I was very happy to stumble upon this website. I personally think it will give me the much needed boost to drop this habit gradually. I am 27 years old now and i started masturbating 7 years ago, initially without P  but once i found P it felt like an explorer who had just  hit a gold mine. I have had a girl friend before and to me PMO was just like any other thing that normal men do. I came to realize the negative effects of PMO when my extroverted nature started deteriorating. I could feel so inferior with people which was totally strange to me because i have always been the loudest. Lately too i have realised that its affecting my mind and the ability to express myself clearly.  Although English is not my first language i have never had problems speaking fluently.  I have tried dropping this habit before to little success. I have never ever shared this with any person. Initially i used to think that once i marry i will automatically stop but according to a few threads i have read here and in other sites, having a wife is no solution to this problem.

To cut short the long story i did finally make a decision to stop this terrible habit last week 27/03/2014. However, i had a relapse yesterday 28/03/2014. But am not giving up on my quest, i want to drop this habit not only as a way of improving my sexuality but also to make my life more real and enjoyable. I have high hopes that i will find supportive friends in this forum who totally understand what am going through.  I will give more details about myself as we count the days together.

micho27

If somebody can show me how to put the day counter, i think it would help a great deal in accountability.