How long reboot?

14az

Currently at 67 Days hard mode. Few wet dreams. But still no full erection yet. If I achieve one it goes away as I stand or doesn?t last. Is 6 months hard mode long enough?

N

Numez

Is 6 months hard mode long enough?
Nobody could answer you that with good accuracy but I think around 6-9 months you should start noticing progress and around 1.5-2 years is okay to expect full recovery.

Avoid testing yourself. Question yourself only when you are with a partner.

N

Numez

14az said:
Wow that?s demoralizing. That?s a long time. 6-9 months I can handle. But a year or two to have sex. Brutal. Thanks though
Not 2 years to have sex. That is big misconception every time I tell someone it is going to take 2 years to recover. Recovery is being full recovered. You don't have to be fully recovered in order to have sex (erection). There will be times where you have an erection but still lack sensation and full enjoyment of sex. In the beginning its all about erection but later you will find out that sensation is actually the main problem behind all this. 6-9 months is probably the time you will start to be able to have sex some of the time. Maybe even before that but that is maybe.